Chapter 3

I do not own Naruto, only my OCs and some twists here and there. Please remember to vote, comment and/or share since support is greatly appreciated. Enjoy <3

Italics are flashbacks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sarutobi narrowed his eyes slightly. 'Enomoto....Enomoto...' The name rings a bell, but he can't figure out where he's heard the name before. Placing his left hand on top of his right, he lifted them up towards the bottom of his chin, letting his head rest in his moment of thought. 'Enomoto'. Letting out an impatient sigh, he stood up and headed towards his personal library, hoping to find some sort of information.

The Hokage asked Ibiki to interrogate me, and I have to admit that he intimidated me quite a bit, but he didn't find any lies behind my words so I'm allowed to stay in the village. They'll still have precautions towards me.

Sighing, I made my way to my new apartment still mad about my encounter with the brat from before. I can't say I haven't met people like him before.

 People who think they're all that and better than everyone else make me sick.

I finally found the lot where my apartment is, now I just have to find the apartment number. Luckily, it isn't far away from the entrance to the lot. Sticking my key inside the key hole, I stepped inside.

'Simple' is a good word to describe it. On my left there's a small kitchen with enough space to fit a table in. On my right is a small living room with only a small beige couch and a coffee table. Then there's a small corridor where three wooden doors stand. I'm assuming one contains a bedroom, another contains a bathroom, and the last one a study room. Walking towards the bedroom, I threw my backpack on the dusted twin bed and made my way towards the bathroom still carrying the shopping bags from my shopping trip. I placed the bathroom things in their corresponding place and turned on the shower. I stripped and entered the shower for the first time in months. Hopefully, living here won't be too bad.

~ 1 year later ~

I'm seven now, or at least I think I am. I heard that the Uchiha clan was massacred yesterday by a member of its own. People keep saying that only the little brother of the murderer survived, and I can't help but to give him my regards.

Anyways, I have been hearing voices in my head these past few days, and no, I'm not crazy...or at least I think not. I know that one is male and the other a female, and they argue constantly. It's annoying and they give me headaches.

I seem to have gained the trust of the Hokage, and he said I could start training at the academy next Monday. I've been training on my own for some time now. I know the basics of weaponry and chakra control. I'm still nowhere near chunnin or genin level, but that's not expected for someone my age. I just have been practicing taijutsu and I'm damn good, if I may say so myself.

Right now I'm in a park. I've never been to a park in my life, so I decided to give it a try. Nothing could be any more peaceful at this moment...except those annoying girls who keep bickering for a certain Uchiha. One has an unusually big forehead and pink hair, while the other one has blonde hair and an annoying squeaky voice. Peace time is officially over.

Throwing them a glare, I walked towards Ichiraku's Ramen. I noticed a blob of yellow hair sitting on a booth. More specifically, my usual booth. Sighing in frustration, I sat a booth apart from the boy and ordered my all-time favorite: miso ramen. Taking a big spoonful and shoving the blissful gift brought from heaven into my mouth, I sneaked a glance at the boy next to me. He has blonde hair and amazing blue eyes, and something that looks like whisker marks on his cheeks. He quickly caught me staring making me snap my head back to my plate. I snuck another glance at him and noticed he was still looking at me, but he had a confused look on his face.