Chapter 15

Hey guys! This is a short chapter...sorry about that ^_^' 

WARNING: There ARE COLORFUL words in this chapter...honestly, it's just one. Remember, Ryuky has a sailor mouth sometimes, since she experienced much of that in her homeless days!

Anyways, I do not own Naruto, only my OCs and some twists here and there. Please remember to vote, comment and/or share since support is greatly appreciated and basically motivates the hell off me XD Enjoy!

NOT EDITED

Reality dawned upon Ryuky. 

It felt like fire was burning her skin. The holes from the needles slowly healed, but the pain was still there. Ryuky's eyes felt heavy, and her body was useless. She couldn't move a muscle. Her throat felt dry; as if she hasn't drank water in years. Her head was no better; it felt like someone was pounding her head against glass, and it's not such a pleasant feeling--after all, Ryuky has experienced this before.

"Ryuky, please wake up!" A faint voice cried. Was somebody calling me? Wait, who is Ryuky? Why does this person's voice sound so familiar?

"Ryuky, don't leave me." The voice was getting clearer, and Ryuky felt her senses coming back to her. I know that voice, or at least I think I do. 

Someone was carrying her, she could tell. The thumping of their feet matched the shakiness of my her body. Ryuky strained her voice for sound, but only a small groan came out. The carrier stopped abruptly; making her body ache from the sudden stop. A few moments of silence passed, but for her it felt like an eternity. 

"S-She's awake! She's alive!" Naruto. The person who has been calling out to Ryuky was Naruto--she could finally tell. 

Slowly and painfully, Ryuky managed to open her eyes, or rather eye; her right eye felt like it was burning. First, her vision looked blurry, white and dark spots covering many parts of what she was supposed to see. Finally, her vision cleared, and she was met with her smiling teammates--Sasuke was emotionless though. 

"H-Hey," Ryuky managed to croak out. Naruto's eyes lit up and he smiled even wider. "Hey," he softly said. "You gave us a scare Ryu-chan! Believe it!" 

Kakashi nodded beside him, and Sakura just looked speechless. "We're on our way back to Konoha, you've earned quite some nasty injuries, so we have to get them checked out as fast as possible." Kakashi explained. The group nodded and continued walking, with Ryuky still in Naruto's arms. Ryuky sighed and nodded, deciding that some sleep would do her good. Closing her eyes, she let the warmth from Naruto envelop her, and she fell in a dreamless sleep.

"Good morning, Ryu-chan!" It's been a few weeks since the mist incident, and Team Seven has been training hard. Naruto and Sasuke's teamwork has severed, but they couldn't compare to the girls. 

"Morning, Naruto," Ryuky mumbled rubbing her eyes, still half asleep. "You're late." Sakura chided, only for Ryuky to shoot her an exasperated  glance. "Did you hear that? Oh, it's the sound of no one caring," Ryuky snapped and leaned against a tree. Sakura sucked in a breath and glared at her. "What did you just say?!" Ryuky didn't even glance at Sakura, instead she focused on a loose branch on the floor. "Jerk-face! I'm talking to you!" Sakura said with an anger mark. "If you're waiting for me to care about anything you say, you might as well dig your grave," Ryuky yawned out. Sakura had enough and threw a right hook at her jaw, only for Ryuky to dodge it and kick Sakura's knees, making her kneel on the floor. 

Both boys stopped their bickering and watched the girls argue until Kakashi showed up and stopped them. He gave them a few missions to do for the rest of the day, and took in notice about their behavior towards one-another. He just hoped for them to work something out.

"YOSH! We finally finished all the missions!" An exhausted Naruto yipped. Ryuky nodded in agreement and adjusted Naruto's weight on her shoulders, as he was to worn out to walk by himself. "You're only in that condition because you push yourself too much," Sakura chided. Sasuke nodded his head in agreement and teased, "Pfft, can't you take care of yourself?"

"Teamwork seems to be suffering lately," Kakashi started. "YEAH! YOU'RE THE ONE RUINING OUR TEAMWORK, SASUKE! ALWAYS HOGGING THE SPOTLIGHT, YOU BASTARD!" Naruto accused. "That's you moron. If you want me to stop making you look bad then just become stronger than me...tch." Sasuke said. 

Ryuky shook her head and sighed. She admits, Kakashi had a point. All of their teamwork seemed to be going down the drain lately. 

"Okay, that's it for today. I have to go submit this mission report."

Kakashi left, and the teammates glared at one another; almost in teams. Sasuke glared at Naruto, and vice-versa, and Sakura who was standing next to Sasuke glared at Ryuky, who also returned her heated glare gladly. Sasuke grunted and began walking away from his 'teammates', but he prefers to call them 'baggage'...except for one.

Sakura noticed his movement and immediately disregarded Ryuky and Naruto, and ran towards Sasuke's side. "Wait up, Sasuke-kun! How about we work on our teamwork...just the two of us?" Sasuke and Ryuky both threw her a disgusted look.

"If you have time to bother me, practice a jutsu or two," Sasuke hissed. "Frankly, your ability is below Ryuky's and Naruto. And that's saying a lot." Ryuky's eye twitched and she slammed her forehead against Sasuke's, glaring at him intensely. 

"What the hell did you just say, Uchiha?" She hissed. Sasuke returned her intense glare and grinded his teeth. "Is your brain functional or are you just this idiotic? Remember who saved your sorry-ass-life when we were battling Haku?" Sasuke's eye twitched in annoyance and recognition. Sasuke stepped away from Ryuky and mumbled some uncivilized words under his breath and left.  Sakura followed of course, and then Naruto followed Sakura yelling. 

Ryuky shook her head in disdain and asked why she got stuck with such obnoxious teammates--Naruto included.

Ryuky followed her fleeing teammates with a frown. She understands that their teamwork is suffering, but she just can't help but to get heated with both Saura and Sasuke, they just get in her nerves too much. Well, Sasuke is not much of a problem, since he rarely speaks but...he is an arrogant asshole--in Ryuky's opinion. Sasuke is basically unable to open his mind and think of many possibilities of his clan's massacre, and is set head on in revenge, which could be revenge for no good reason and is practically a waste of life.

Sakura is...Sakura. There's really no other way to put it. Ryuky believes Sakura is obnoxious, self-centered, useless and basically obsessed with the Uchiha. Insted of working on her skills and power, she is just too focused on looks for her 'beloved.' Now, trying to look good isn't the problem, but obsessing with it is. Besides, Ryuky can't seem to understand why Sakura is obsessed with the Uchiha. He is self-centered, rude, hot-headed, close-minded, ignorant....the list keeps on going. Sure, he might be cute, but that doesn't mean he is worth all the trouble. Ryuky is basically positive that the only feelings he can get is anger and annoyance, so Sakura is wasting her time. 

Ryuky was too deep in thought to notice that Sakura and Naruto met up with the Third's grandson, nor that they bumped into possibly dangerous opponents.