Chapter 4

I do not own Naruto, only my OCs and some twists here and there. Please remember to vote, comment and/or share since support is greatly appreciated. Enjoy <3

It has been a year and few months since I began attending the academy. My knowledge compared to the other kids was extremely low, so I had to work thrice as hard to catch up. My knowledge of Konoha has increased, as well as my ninja skills. I have exceptionally good aim, and a fair amount of chakra so far. We haven't really touched the genjutsu subject, so I'm still oblivious to it.

Remember I mentioned something about voices in my head? Well, turns out I'm not crazy after all. They call themselves 'The Demon Siblings,' which sounds pretty cliché to me...The female's name is Yami, and the male's is Akarusa. Both sound quite girlish to me, but no judging...

Anyways, they introduced themselves a few months ago, while I was eating. I almost choked to death because of my chicken leg. I can't eat them anymore without feeling like my life will be in danger. Yami and Akarusa come from my clan, which is total new information to me. They said that they have been passed down from generation to generation in the royal bloodline. Only to females though.

They have nothing against me, since I have shown nothing but kindness to them, just like my clan they say. Yami told me I had to train with them to learn how to control the power that comes along with them. They also told me a little about my clan.

The Enomoto clan was created by Yuki Enomoto and her lover Akio Senju. Yes, Senju. Nobody knows about the Senju bloodlone in the Enomoto clan, since both of the creators concluded that there would be way too much conflict, so they decided in the Enomoto clan. Yuki and Senju were close friends with the first Hokage, until the war broke out. Anyways, all of them died at one point, and Yuki's kids continued to expand the clan. It is said that my clan was known for selflessness, stubbornness, serious determination, and denseness. Those traits lead to the downfall of my clan. My clan was extremely talented in taijutsu and ninjutsu, but not as talented in genjutsu.

Akarusa explained to me that my clan has a kekkei genkai, and its name is Subarashī gijutsu, which means 'great technique'. I know how uncreative it is, but my clan wasn't known for the creative type. In theory, this kekkei genkai allows the user to mimic other kekkei genkai for a limited amount of time-not permanently, and also to go inside the mind of someone and either manipulate them, or read their thoughts. It also allows the user to stop the chakra flow in one's body, making it extremely useful in battle. The downfall is that it takes a great toll in the user's body if not mastered. And to master the Subarashī gijutsu, you have to have extreme chakra control, making it almost impossible to master. Not one person in my clan ended mastering the kekkei genkai, only Yuki Enomoto.

 Back to the present now. I'm currently in one of the many training grounds, practicing taijutsu. I have really light weights on, and I'm planning to increase the weight each week. Somehow, I managed to become aquatinted with Rock Lee, who is the kid with the horrible fashion sense. He has helped me train in taijutsu a lot. My relationship with Neji Hyuga (the brat that didn't help me up and just glared at me when I bumped into him) has not grown at all. I call him 'teme', and he has taken a liking to the term 'baka' for me. 

My classmates all seem to dislike me, which doesn't bother me as much as it used to before. Sakura and Ino yell at me every time they catch me glaring at their beloved Uchiha. Naruto is still being treated horribly by the village, but I lend him a hand whenever I can. I guess you can call us friends, but we don't exactly talk to each other. Finally, my exhaustion caught up with me as I landed one last roundhouse kick to the side of a tree. Panting, I wiped the sweat off my face and gathered my stuff. I walked towards my apartment hoping to get a nice warm shower. 

 ~ 1 year later~ 

I'm officially nine, or at least I think so. I gave myself a birthday and decided on the date November 18th. Having a birthday sure feels good. 

 Grinning, I mentally poked Yami and Akarusa on their heads, waking them up. "You need to keep your poking to yourself. One day, it'll be the downfall of your many relationships," Akarusa growled, making me smirk. "If you haven't noticed little brother, Ryuky has no relationships nor friends," Yami smirked, mocking me. My eye twitched as I cursed under my breath, making my way towards my closet. 

"Neither do you, dear sister. And for the last time, we are twins. You are not older than me." Akarasu retorted, making me smirk once again. Changing into my normal outfit, I ran all the way towards the academy. 

There's still fifteen minutes until class start, so I just grabbed a pencil and started to play a soft beat on the table. One by one, students filled up the seats. Kiba decided that today he would do me the great favor of sitting next to me. Sarcasm intended. I shot the brunette a heated glare and continued my beat. As if luck wasn't already in my favor, Uchuha decided to sit next to me, making our current table full. Fangirls turned to glare at me, making me sweatdrop. I turned to look at the emotionless emo and shot him a glare, making him smirk slightly. My glare intensified as both boys made themselves comfortable, Kiba's knees spreading and touching mine. I let out a low growl, and tuned to glare at Kiba, who paled quickly and moved his knee away from mine, muttering a slight sorry. 

School finally ended, and I walked myself to the training grounds, wanting to work a little more in my taijutsu. I back kicked the wooden dummy, and used that momentum to push myself backwards, doing a few backflips and landed in cat-like crouch on the ground. I zigzagged and landed an axe kick towards its head. Then I proceeded to work on my punches, making my knuckles bleed from the contact of the wood. After a few hours of taijutsu and training with the demon siblings, I walked myself home. This is just one of my normal days as a Konoha citizen.

Thank you all for reading!  I hope you guys are having a great week so far :)
Please do vote,  comment,  and/or share to show your support!!

Once again,  I do not own Naruto. I only own my OCs and things you guys don't recognize from the actual story plot.