Chapter 7

I do not own Naruto, just my OCs and some twists. Please remember to vote, comment and/or share since support is greatly appreciated. Enjoy <3

My alarm clock started ringing, making me groan and throw it to floor. Today is Kakashi's test thingy and I am not in the mood. Slowly, I sat up and threw the heavenly covers of my bed off me and stood up. I rubbed my eyes trying to shake the sleep off me, sadly not succeeding.

I quickly changed into my normal outfit and started to serve myself some cereal. It really will surprise me if my teammates don't eat. Can they tell it's a trap? I only really care about Naruto, but knowing him, he probably won't eat breakfast.

After eating breakfast, I made my way towards my bathroom and brushed my teeth, and washed my face. Now what to do with my hair? I don't want it getting in my way so I guess I'll just tie it in a high ponytail. I did that and grabbed a few spare hair ties. Now on to ninja gear. I already had that packed from yesterday, so I'm set!

I arrived at the training grounds only to see my teammates waiting impatiently for Kakashi who has yet to arrive. I saw Naruto leaning on a tree, so I made my way towards him and copied his actions. "Did you eat?" I asked him, already knowing the answer. He shook his head regrettably and smiled sheepishly. I shook my head at him and started playing with the grass.

Much to my annoyance, Kakashi showed up hours later with an alarm clock in his hand. Naruto and Sakura loudly accused him of being late while he responded with a lame excuse of 'a black cat crossed my path.' I think he meant to say, 'lies and laziness crossed my path,' but who am I to question our instructor.

Kakshi placed the alarm clock on top of a tree trunk and set it for noon. "Okay, it's set for noon. Here are two bells," he said while motioning to the bells hanging from his pants. "Your test is to take these from me before the time's up. Those who don't have a bell by noon get no lunch. Not only will I tie you to one of those stumps, but I'll also eat right in front of you," so that's why he told us not to eat. "You only have to get one bell. There are only two, so two of you will definitely be tied to the stump....and the ones who don't get a bell fails and will be sent back to the academy. You can use shurikens and kunais, but you won't succeed unless you come at me intending to kill." He will have an incomplete team either way...what exactly is he planning?

Sakura suddenly stood up, looking at him with wide eyes. "But...you'll be in danger!" Naruto joined in with a smug look in his face, "Yeah, you're so slow you can't even dodge a blackboard eraser! We'll definitely kill you!" He finished with a laugh, only for it to die down when he saw the bored look of Kakashi. "In the real world, those with no talent often bark the loudest. Well...ignore Mr. Deadlast and start when I say," he mocked at Naruto, making him charge at Kakashi with a kunai in hand. Kakashi grabbed the hand with the kunai, twisting it behind Naruto so the kunai was pointing at the back of Naruto's head and grabbing a fistful of his hair. "Calm down...I haven't even said start yet. But it seems that you're finally prepared to come at me with the intent to kill. I'm starting to like you guys," he mused and shouted 'BEGIN'.

I quickly jumped up to hiding, but Naruto stayed in place. Sighing, I jumped down to grab him by the back of his jumper and jumped back up to hiding. "Naruto, the most important thing for a shinobi is to be able to hide yourself!" I scolded, making him pout. "I know what I'm doing Ryu-chan, believe it!" My eyes widened at the sweet honorific. I let it slide and sighed. "Do you want to work together, Naruto? He is a jounin and we are mere genin. There's no way we'll be able to take him down on our own," I offered. "No thanks, I'll prove myself worthy by taking him down alone!" "No! Naruto!" I groaned in frustration, not believing how much of an idiot Naruto was being.

Naruto jumped down the tree and gave away my location when he turned back to give me thumbs up. I face palmed and watched his actions.

"COME HERE AND FIGHT ME!!!" He yelled. Kakashi sweat dropped and told him how off he is. "THE ONLY THING THAT'S ODD IS YOUR HAIR CUT!" He charged at Kakashi but Kakshi just side stepped making Naruto lose his balance a bit.