Chapter 11

Flashbacks will be in third person and italics from now on. (Otherwise I'll say so)

I do not own Naruto, only my OC's and some twists here and there. Please remember to vote, comment and/or share since support is greatly appreciated. Enjoy <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are in Tazuna's house now, waiting for Kakashi to wake up. Tsunami, Tazuna's daughter, said that she would go check on Kakashi and inform us when he wakes up. 

"Ne, Naruto, are you still butt-hurt that a kid like us took out Zabuza so fast?" I mocked Naruto, who was depressingly laying down on his bed. "S-Shut up Ryu-chan!" He said as he threw a pillow at me. Laughing, I caught it and threw it at Sasuke, hitting him square on the face. Sasuke scowled and removed the pillow from his face, and threw it back at me. I grinned and threw it back at Naruto. This continued for a while until Tsunami walked through the door. 

"Your sensei is awake!" She said happily, ushering us to his room. Sakura was already in his room, scolding him about how he shouldn't use the Sharingan much if it strains his body to such extent. 

"Or...maybe he should train more?" I suggested, earning me a glare from pinky. "Well, we defeated that strong ninja this time. We should be safe for a while!" Tazuna said. 

'We'?  

Kakashi explained why he thought Zabuza's still alive and yada yada. "We will prepare for battle, that's a shinobi rule. Plus, wether Zabuza is dead or alive...there's no assurances that Gatou hasn't hired an even stronger shinobi." Kakashi finished, making me jump with excitement. 

"You guys are growing rapidly, especially Naruto! You've improved the most." Kakashi complimented Naruto. 'That's just adding to his already big ego!'  "But obviously, this is just training until I get better, you won't be able to defeat him without me." Modesty much?

"It doesn't matter, you're all going to die anyways!" A squeaky voice yelled. We all turned to see a kid behind Tsunami. 'When did he get there?' I thought while sweat dropping. "What did you say, you little brat!?" Naruto yelled, balling up his fists. 

"There's no way you can win against Gatou." He deadpanned. I grew an irk-mark. "You brat!" He yelled. "Ne, Naruto. Stop getting butt-hurt about everything, he is just a brat." I comforted...ish. Well, it seemed to work since Naruto stopped struggling against me. "Hey kid, listen and listen well! I am a super hero who will one day become an incredible ninja called Hokage!! I don't know this Gatou guy, but he is nothing against me!" Naruto yelled, pointing at the brat. 

"What are you? Stupid? There's no such thing as a hero!" The brat said while gritting his teeth. "Inari! That's enough!" Tsunami scolded. Inari scoffed and turned to leave. "If you don't want to die, you should leave. I'm going to look at the ocean from my room." Inari said as he left. 'Spoiled brat, who does he think he is?' I thought while holding Naruto down once again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, we will now start the training." Kakashi said on crutches. 

"HELL YEAH!!" Naruto grinned. "Okay, before that I want to talk to you about the Shinobi ability, chakra." "Umm...What's chakra?" Naruto asked. I sweat dropped at Naruto and bonked him on the head. "OW" He whined while holding his new bruise. "That's what you get for sleeping in class." I scolded. 

Sakura proceeded to explain everything about chakra.Naruto somehow didn't understand anything and Sakura dumbed it down for him. "Isn't chakra something you learn with your body?" Naruto asked. "Naruto is right. We can already use jutsus." Sasuke agreed with Naruto. "Nope, you guys are not using chakra properly!" Kakashi stated looking unamused. Akarusa and Yami already explained this to me, so I zoned out.