Chapter Twenty-Seven

I'm so... wait for it... Jungshook! (^0^)/**** (look at da gif above like hot damn that hair flip)

Rushing downstairs soon in a Good Charlotte band tee and jeans with a leather jacket, I met the girls in the foyer. For some reason, they all looked dolled up. I frowned at them, all wearing skirts or shorts in late Winter, "Do you guys want to get hypothermia? I mean, I know it's Australia, but geez..."

Emily scoffed, "Whitney, you didn't tell her?"

Whitney winced, "No..."

Olivia interrupted, "The boys also have a day out."

I paled. 

"We're hoping to run into them," Bree winked.

I took a slight step back, "Um... I'm going to have to take a raincheck then. I'm not exactly..."

"Oh, right," Emily smacked her forehead, "I'm an idiot."

"What?" Rose asked, looking between the two of us.

"I'm not allowed to see Christian..." I muttered just loud enough for them to hear.

Em shook her hand to them, "Go ahead. We'll stay here and watch a few movies."

"Bring us back Subway!" I called as they left - probably wanting to catch up to the guys.

I turned to Em with a small smile, "Are you sure you don't want to go with them? See a certain you-know-who?"

She smirked, "Why do that when you can FaceTime your brother right now?"

"Right," I chuckled slightly, "But we are gonna watch a movie right?"

***

"Calm down, girls," Shawn chuckled lightly across the phone. 

Emily sobbed, "B-but in the end... the dog went across the world... and he-he found him at the grave around the corner!"

This revelation caused us to burst into another onslaught of tears after following the ending of our second movie. It wasn't pretty crying either; we were full on blubbering across FaceTime to my brother.

Shawn winced, "Look, girls, maybe your next movie should be something more... lighthearted."

"Suggest one," Emily pouted at him, still slightly crying.

"How about... Armaggedon? The Bruce Willis one."

I shook my head, "I've seen that. And I did cry in the end... Oh my god, even that action movie had death in it!"

Shawn scratched the back of his head, "I dunno. Find a chick-flick or something."

The door behind him pushed open, "Shawn, do you have-"

"Argh!"

I hit the floor with a heavy thud. Emily had pushed me off of my bed and onto the floor. 

"Emily!" I screeched at her.

"Is that Natalie?" the all-too familiar voice asked eagerly.

"Yes," Shawn said, "And I'm going to be a good brother and best friend and refrain that you aren't allowed to see each other. Remember - the withdrawal period?"

I sighed loudly, "Not even virtually?!"

"Not even virtually," Emily concluded.

I scowled up at her, "Did you have to push me onto the floor, though?"

"Sorry, not sorry," she giggled lightly.

Christian sighed loudly through the phone, "Did you like the necklace?"