Mini Mosca part 1 (Spanner)

Any Spanner fan out there? Here's a story for you. ;) I don't really know much a Spanner-san, but I tried my best to do this story.

-----------------
In Italy....

You were always amazed by his creative works, you admire him so much and you hoped that someday he will notice you.

One day, there was a science fair in your school and it will be held on a Friday next week. Your professor said that its up to you students if you wanted to have a partner in your project. Suddenly, a blonde guy with green eyes stood infront of you, "[Last Name]." he said,

"What?" you said, writing on your planner without a thought that you were actually talking to Spanner,

"Can you be my partner?" he asked,

"Who me?" you looked up, your eyes widened and you suddenly blushed madly, "S-Spanner-san?! Me your partner?"

"Yes. You, [Last Name]." Spanner said. He was serious.

"Oh," you chuckled, "O-O-Okay then." he left. You gasped, "What am I gonna do!?" you thought. "Heart, no matter what happens don't go in ny way." you commanded.

It was soon dismissal time, because of the boring sessions, you've come up with a project that you will work on.... with Spanner. Spanner walked to your desk as you fix your things, "Mind if you stay in my house so we can plan our project?" he asked,

"Spanner-san!" you dropped your books, "Sorry." you apologised.

"That's alright." he Spanner said picking up your books,

"Thanks." you said,

"Let's go." he said, leading you outside the classroom. While you and Spanner were walking, it felt so awkward. You never walked with a guy before and invited you to go to his house. What's more awkward, none of you would start a conversation. It's true, he finally noticed you but it feels like he only noticed you when he needs something. You feel invincible around him. You sighed.

When you've reached his house, he took you in his room, "Alright," he said, popping a lollipop in his mouth, "What kind of project did you came up with?" he asked,

"Well, I had these." You said, showing the sketches in your notebook of two types of machines, Spanner grabbed them and analysed it. "The first one is a food processor, whereas its much more easy to make food with the use of water only. And the second one is just a mini robot that helps and give you facilities and food." You said, crossing your arms.

Spanner hummed, "I like the idea of the mini robot. I think we'll do that." he decided,

"Did you make any ideas?" You asked,

"Yes. Actually, I'm also thinking of the robot, also called a mosca." he said,

"Spanner-san, what's the flavour of that lollipop?" You asked,

"Strawberry." he said, taking it off his mouth, "Want some?"

"Sure." You said. Spanner dug into his pocket and gave you the same flavour, you popped it into your mouth, "This is awesomely delicious. Where did you buy them?"

"I made them." he said, "It's too expensive to buy them in the shops." he said, "Come on, let's start this project so we can finish early."

"It's also a wrench shape." You said as you stared at it.

"Because I love machinery." He said, preparing up the tools and equipment. He even changed his clothes into a green jump suit and a white shirt. As Spanner almost complete the mosca's body, he paused a while, "What other components can we put on this?" he asked,

"A storage of your lollipops." You happily said.

"That's a great idea!" Spanner said, for once the tone of his voice changed into a happier one which flattered you. "I think I should set the moska a cleaning work too. And put a cleaning storage."

"Oh, we should put a microwave for heating food." You suggested,

"His fingers should fire...." Spanner muttered,

"Popcorns!" You exclaimed,

"The Mosca should have a voice command." he said.

You and Spanner started to gather suggestions to put on the mini robot. Until it was evening, Spanner managed to finish the robot in just one day. "That's finished." Spanner said, cleaning the robot's face.

"He's perfectly gorgeous." You said staring at the robot, "Now, all we need is a name. Since he's a mini robot..."

"Mini Mosca!" Spanner exclaimed. The moska turned on and moved to Spanner. It gave him another strawberry lollipop.

"Now that is awesome." You said, the moska walked to you, it was holding a cup of coffee and nodded, asking you to take it. "Thanks, Mini Mosca."

Just as before you leave Spanner's house, "[Last Name], can you pass by the house next Friday?" he pleaded, holding your hand, glanced at it but he suddenly let go when he realised you noticed it, he blushed slightly,

"Sure, Spanner-san." You smiled and left. When you left, he suddenly smiled and Mini Moska went out and watch you as you left then glanced at Spanner.

The week pass and it was finally the Science Fair. Since it was a special day for you engineers, you were dressed in formal. You wore a sleeveless sparkling velvet dress, that is up to your knees and wore a black high heels. Just as planned, you stopped by Spanner's house, "Spanner-san!" You called. Mini Mosca approached you, it was holding a broom then it later grabbed you by the rope, "Hey! Mini Mosca?" you asked. You were confused as Mini Mosca dragged you to the house.

"Ah, [Last Name]." Spanner said, you looked up, he was wearing a red tuxedo and a black tie matching your colours.

"S-Spanner-san." You said, bolting up right, he cleared his throat.

"Let's go, [Last Name]." He said, offering his arm, escorting you. You blushed madly. Mini Mosca was still clinging onto you, "Mini Mosca, let go of [Last Name's] arm." Spanner said. The Mini Mosca quickly let go your arm. "I don't know why Mini Mosca has been acting weird when you're around." he muttered.

"Oh," you chuckled, "He must be a bit nervous." you said.

You, Spanner and Mini Mosca reached the school grounds and entered the hall where the science fair is to be held.