Losers with a pure heart - part 2 (0027

It's true, Tsuna and Enma are good friends. But after a few weeks, you developed a close relationship towards Enma. It is confirmed that he likes you so much, since you are the nicest person he knew. But he still has not told you yet. On the other hand, Tsuna was already full of jealousy in his feelings. You never walked with him anymore and you spend most of your time with Enma, who had only less friends in class. Whenever Tsuna asks you to study with him, you always refuse it and always teach Enma instead or sometimes you'll say, "Hayato-kun can teach you instead." Everytime, Tsuna's heart breaks whenever he sees you and Enma together.

One day, Enma is not in class. You started to worry about him. You didn't walk with him yesterday, which you regret so much. So by lunch time, you decided to wag the last subjects. "I'm going, everyone." you rushly packed up your things, "See you guys!" you said leaving.

"Wha-? Hey, [Name]-chan!" Gokudera called, "Where are you going!? [Name]-chan!!" he tried calling, but you completely ignored him. Tsuna followed you. "Tenth, where are you going?"

"I'm following [Name]-chan" He said.

Gokudera did not bother to stop Tsuna or you. You walked away ad fast as you can and Tsuna followed you in an increasing speed. Gokudera watched you two left, he smiled slightly. "Good luck, Tenth." he muttered.

------------------------

"[Name]-chan!!" Tsuna called as he ran towards you. You stopped walking and glanced to the direction where Tsuna was, "Tsuna-kun?"

He panthed, "Where. Are. You going?" he said, trying to catch his breathing. You chuckled, "I'm going to check if Enma-kun is alright." you grinned. Tsuna's brown eyes softened, "Kozato-kun again?" he mumbled.

You blinked confusingly. Tsuna was showing his point of view here, rather yet, confessing his feelings. "Yes. Enma-kun. Is there something wrong?"

"Tch." he replied bitterly. That's odd. What just happen to Tsuna?

"Tsuna-kun!?" you blinked again, "What's wrong with you?"

"[Name]-chan, you don't understand!!" Tsuna yelled. Your eyes widened. You were really confused. Why is Tsuna acting so weird when you mentioned Enma?

"Tsu-Tsuna...kun?" you whispered, "I will definitely not understand if you act this way! What is it then Tsuna? Tell me."  you said, competitively straight to the point. You wanted an answer but Tsuna was just standing there staring at you. He didn't mutter a word. You sighed heavily and glared at Tsuna, "This is a waste of our times. Go back to school Tsuna-kun." you said, turning to leave. Now, Tsuna missed his chance.

Before you can walk away so fast and begone in Tsuna's sight, "I LOVE YOU, [LAST NAME] [FIRST NAME]!!" Tsuna shouted. You paused but you did not glance back to him. Then continued walking again like you didn't hear anything. "That no-good Tsuna!" you muttered. You felt your heart was shattered into pieces. Why would he affect his friendship with Enma-kun? you thought. Why?

Tsuna watched you as you leave. "I'm such an idiot!" he slammed his head against the wall. "[Name]-chan." he muttered. But instead of putting himself down and at the bottom of the list again, he decided to follow you.

--------------------------

You have reached Enma's place. It was quiet. He was sick after all!

"Enma-kun?" you knocked.

No answer.

You knocked again.

And still no answer.

You were worrying too much, so you decided to enter the house. "Enma-kun?"

"[N-Name]-chan." A sounding weak voice muttered in the lounge room. You quickly ran there and found Enma lying on a couch.

"Enma-kun!!" you exclaimed, helping him. "Jee, what happened to you?"

"Don't worry," Enma said, "I feel better now that you're here." he smiled.

You blinked just like before, you were confused. Why is Enma now acting so strange? You grabbed a tub of water with ice in it and a towel. You placed it on Enma's forehead."[Name]-chan," Enma said, "I have a confession to make." he held your hand, you looked at it. But just before he could say the words he was suppose to say, Tsuna arrived in the house as well.

"Tsuna-kun? What are you doing here?" you asked.

"You deserve me better, [Name]." Tsuna said, "I promise." he said as he sat next to you. Now you are between Enma and Tsuna.

"Oh, am I late?" Enma asked,

"Very late." Tsuna replied, bitterly.

"Hold on you two!" you said as you shut their mouths. "What on earth is going on?" you stood up, crossing you arms and facing the two losers. "Unless... you two have a special sparkling feelings towards me."

The two of them blinked, "[Name], yes! We do!" both of them said at the same time.

You laughed a bit, "You know what," you said, "You two are acting so strange and I'm not used to it. If you two are going to make me choose, the other one should understand." you smiled, "Tsuna." you called, Tsuna bolted up right, "Me?" he slightly blushed.

"This is not my answer yet, so don't assume anything." you added, "I hope you understand." you walked closer to him and cupped his face, his brown eyes looking straightly onto your beautiful [e/c] orbs.

"You and Enma are the same level. And I know you are an understanding person and an awesome friend to anyone. So kindly please stay that way. Im not used to seeing you becoming a furious one." you said.

You looked at Enma and smiled, "Enma." you proceeded to him, you cupped his face as well, but he wasn't looking straight to your eyes. "You have an awesome personality and you always to everything for your friends. I know you are also as understanding as Tsuna and I hope that you won't change. Keep your positive attitude, alright?" you showed your sweet cute smile.

Enma blushed madly. "Y-Yes..."

You stepped away as you make your decision. "You two fix your childish problems, okay?" you said and smirked.

"Enma." You said, "I choose you." you smiled.

Tsuna smiled as well. Although it was heartbreaking, he was happy for his friend. Enma got up and hugged you so tight, "Thanks [Name]-chan." he said smiling at you.

Tsuna got up and congratulated you and Enma. You hugged Tsuna in return, "Thanks Tsuna-kun." you whispered, "Thanks for understanding."

Tsuna then shake hands with Enma. He even teased and gave some advices to Enma on how to treat you nicely back. It was a moment you'll never forget. It was a choice that although that it will break someone's heart but its best if they understand the true meaning of friendship.

------------------------------

I'm sorry for the late update, minnacchi.

Overwhelming - Sasagawa Ryohei is up next! followed by 5 more pending chapters.

REQUESTS ARE NOW CLOSED.

I can't promise if I will still open it or what. I've been working on a new one shot eh.

Vote. Comment. And follow me! ;)

-Ponponcchi