Losers with a pure heart - part 1 (0027)

This is not a Yaoi chapter!

Requested by OrihimeSawada

Enma... oh, Enma. Again, another character that I did a lot of research. This day had come, the other day, "I just hope that no one will request for Enma... nah, that's probably impossible." I muttered, then it came. :o nyahahaha. And I don't anything much about the Shimon Famiglia either. Anyway, enjoy the story! ;)

Many are requesting for him but this chapter is with Tsuna. I'll try to make solo chapter of him. ;)

--------------------------

"Class, we have a new student!" The teacher called. Everyone in class was mainly focusing when a red haired boy entered. He has a lot of bandages on his face. He looked up to the whole class, his eyes are also red and his pupils are the four pointers of a compass. He was a quiet guy, he had no emotion showing in his face, "Hello, everyone." he spoke up. yet quiet. "I-I'm Kozato Enma. I'm f-from Shi-Shimon Middle school. N-Nice to meet all of you." he said.

"You can seat next to [Last Name]." the teacher said, pointing where you were sitting. You waved at the new student.

He sat at his seat next to you. You turned to face Tsuna, "So, let's be friends with the new student." you said cheerfully, "I'll invite him into our circle of friends! He looks kind of a loner." you suggested.

"S-Sure [Name]-chan." Tsuna agreed, "You're a student council."

Yes, you are a member of the student council. You stand against bullying, this happens most of the time in your class. Not to mention, Tsuna is always the target. The no good Tsuna. You were quite happy that the Namimori Chairman of the disciplinary committee agreed to this. And your excuse is to keep Nami-Middle at peace and no fights. You were quite happy Hibari trusted you on handling that. If you fail, he will definitely bite you to death and he is not even joking.

You sat properly on your desk, you turn a glance at the new student who was staring in amazement at you, Enma has seen an angel. "Hi, I'm [Last Name] [First Name], I will be your seatmate for the rest of the term and I am also one of the student council." you said, lending a hand of friendship.

Enma reached out to shake your hand, "Kozato Enma." he said, "You're really a nice person." he muttered,

"Thanks, Enma-kun." you grinned.

"Enma...kun?" he questioned,

"[Name]-chan calls everybody by their real names." Yamamoto dig in to the conversation, tapping Enma's shoulder, "Am I right?" he grinned at you,

"Uh, yeah, that's right." You smiled, "So I hope you don't mind."

"I-It's alright, [Last Name]-san." Enma replied.

Recess came and you have to meet up with Tsuna and the group for just a split second. When you glanced back to where Enma was sitting he mysterious disappeared. "Enma-kun...?"

"He left. He's not interested in grouping with us maybe." Gokudera said bitterly.

"Haya-kun that is harsh." you said. "I'm looking for Enma-kun. He's new and something bad might happen in his first day which will be my concern." he said, your eyes glint in annoyance as you walked to the door.

"[Name]-chan, wait up." Tsuna called, "You guys can leave, we'll meet you at the rooftop." Tsuna told the others and left the quiet classroom.

"[Name]-chan!!" Tsuna shouted at the corridor, tracking attention from the other students, you turn a glance at your back and saw Tsuna running towards you, "I'm escorting you." he said, clinging to your arm and letting go quickly.