Love you till death - part 2 (Hibari Kyoya)

That day when it was dismissal time, you turn a glance at the rooftop where Hibari was watching you leave, you waved and smiled at him. He ignored you and turned his back. He sighed, a sighed of disappointment. Why is he disappointed? Oh, it's because you've been acting weird lately, He wanted to know why.

"Kyoya." You muttered, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you everything today. I'm just not ready." you whispered.

Just then, you heard footsteps behind you. You stopped walking and attacked them first before they did. You took them all out without dropping a sweat. "What do we have here?" a voice said behind you. And behind him are shadows of his subordinates. They were at least three of them, "[Last Name] [First Name]. Ranking number 3 of the most strongest in Namimori-Middle."

"Uh, don't know why you're talking about but, take a hint man." You said, "What do you want?" your [e/c] orbs glint in anger. You were just pissed off today and you suddenly thought of Hibari.

"You're our target." the man said, her raised a gun infront of you, "One wrong move, I'll finish you off."

You chuckled, "That's funny, mate. But, I have to head home." you said kicking the gun out of his hand and punched him in his face. His nose was bleeding, "Get her!" the beaten man ordered. His subordinates took their guns out, "Good bye, [Last Name] [First Name]." the subordinate said, coolly as he pulled the trigger.

"Hiba...ri... K-Kyo...y-ya.." you whispered as blood flowed from your chest. You finally closed your eyes.

------------------

Weeks passed and Hibari can't settle to calm down. He was thinking of you. Infact, he misses you. He miss the times when you always stick with him and fool him around. He was reading the red paper you gave him before you left. There was a small note on the paper that caught his eye, 'Read More' it says. He unfolded it. It revealed that the red love heart you gave Hibari was an origami and you left him a letter.

'Hibari Kyoya,

I'm sorry I have to do this the hard way. If ever you are reading this letter right now, I just wanted to tell you that I love you. I love you from the day you fought against me and I lost. If ever something terrible happens to me, please be strong without me.

Forever yours,
[Last Name] [First Name]'

Hibari crumpled your letter, he was pissed and angry. He wasn't able to tell you his feelings for you. His steel grey eyes brimmed in tears and at the same time, it glint in anger. "I will become the strongest, for you. [Last Name] [First Name]." He muttered.

----------------
Author's Note:

Okay! I am so sorry of this part is a bit tragic. Bel and Flan are next so stay tuned! Comment, Like and please Follow me guys. Love yaaah!! :*