Sky Feelings (Sawada Tsunayoshi)

"Dame-no-Tsuna!" or "No good Tsuna" is his reputation. You have to say, although almost no one likes him in class you actually felt sorry for him.

It was soon lunch time, since Gokudera and Yamamoto are both absent because of some 'injuries' in regards of some business, that leaves Tsuna as a loner. He cannot hangout with the popular guys, for sure he will be teased and get fun of. And he cannot hangout with Hibari, of course... 'I'll bite you to death.' will be his quick response, with a hard hit of a tonfa.

You felt sorry for him, especially that you knew that Sasagawa Kyoko friendzoned Tsuna, "Poor Tsunayoshi-kun." you muttered. But you decided to accompany him as a friend despite of his bad reputation. "As a friend," you chuckled, "That's right. Tsunayoshi-kun is my friend."

"Tsunayoshi-kun!" You called out with a smile.

You can hear a lot of murmuring going on inside the classroom, but you didn't mind them.

"Hiiiieeee, [Last Name]-chan." Tsuna stammered, "Is there something wrong?"

"Mind if I join you for lunch?" You asked.

His brown eyes widened, "Eh? Y-You sure?"

"Of course." you smiled, "You're a good friend of mine and you're a loner, since smokin' bomb octopus head and baseball idiot is not here, I'll accompany you."

"O-Okay." he smiled and blushed madly,

"Awesome, let's go!" you said, excitedly as you grabbed his hand and lead him outside of the classroom.

"Ah! [L-Last Name]-chan, s-slow down." he said, pulling his hand away from you.

"Oh sorry, I must've gone excited." You laughed.

"Eh? E-Excited for what?" Tsuna asked curiously,

"Err, nothing really." you smiled cheekily.

You and Tsuna had lunch on the rooftop. He was quiet all the time, he didn't got used to it that a girl would invite him to have lunch with him. Deep inside him, he actually feels a spark for you, he was just waiting for the right time to tell you.

"That was fun." you said, smiling ay him, you got up and grabbed your bento, "I guess I'll see you tomorrow, Tsunayoshi-kun."

"Ah, [Last Name]-chan!" he exclaimed,

"Huh? You know what," You said, "Just call me [Name]. It sounds better." you smiled,

"S-sure, [Name]-Chan." he said, you left. "Ah, [Name]." it was too late when he exclaimed your name, you left the rooftop, he missed the opportunity to confess his feelings for you. For him; to be with you was a rare opportunity, because you are a popular student and many guys in your class caught your eye, but for you, only Tsuna caught your heart.

Tsuna thought you've left the rooftop, but you were just leaning behind the door, "What am I going to do now? " you sighed and face palmed, "I wanted to make him happy, but this heart..." you muttered. Just then the door open, causing you to fall over, "Wha-!? Gyaaa!"

"[N-Name]-chan!?" Tsuna caught you, both of you fell over.

"Oww..." you muttured, a pink tinge started to spread across your face, you glanced at Tsuna, he turned red as a tomato. "Tsunayoshi-kun, Are you alright?" you asked, helping him to get up.

"Y-Yeah." Tsuna said, he was avoiding your eye contact. "Um, [Name]-chan. There is something I wanted to tell you..." he whispered.

"What is it?" You asked,

"Well..." Tsuna said, "I-I.... l-like you, [Name]-chan. W-w-will you g-go o-out with m-me?"

"Tsunayoshi-kun..." you whispered.

"I-It's o-okay if you say n-no. Th-This would be the first t-time I c-confess m-my feelings without a d-dying will flame-" You cut Tsuna's sentence and hugged him, "[N-Name]-chan?"

"Whether you have a dying will flame or not, whatever is in your heart is always true." You said, "I will go out with you, Sawada Tsunayoshi-kun." You finally pulled away and smiled at him, he blushed madly.