FANFICTION CONTEST 2.0

I know it's been too long, but this contest will be really good! I have named 4 fake trailers for you guys and my challenge is to make a one-shot based on one of the trailers. Here are the requirements:

15,000 words or less.

Use one of the trailers.

Try to play it out like the film for the trailer.

The prize for this one is even bigger than the last: it is a one-hour editing session with a professional editor by the name of Christine Potter. She works for Eagle & Cross Marketing as a head copywriter and is in the creative team. She also has a degree in Creative Writing and was previously an editor for a literary magazine.

I will still be the one scoring these stories, but she will be on a skype call with you for one hour editing something you've been working on. It can be a one-shot, a story of original works, something for her to work with you on.

You guys have until March 15th for your entries. Why so long? I expect extra work on your part because Christine is worth it.

Septiplier "In Between Red & Green"

Smosh "Smash"

Matthias "Meet Me At The Edge"

YouTube "Rewind"

All of them can be found on the channel "Editing Is Everything". Good luck :)  

EDIT

Forgot to mention, once you finish your story, send me the link in a PM.

And at the top of the story, write the word count, the trailer it was based off of, and tag me. Also link the trailer as a video in the one-shot.