Chapter 11

*Warning: Hardcore Jaspar Bang*
Caspar had gone back to his dorm, feeling like a total idiot. Those nerds had made him look like a dick in front of over fifty students, and they took videos! Now he knew he had to try and succeed or else he'd be a laughing stock. Something that calmed him down a bit was the fact that Joe was into him, and willing to do him.
Joe had been thinking about the events of that morning all day. Caspar had blown him, and said he might do something like that again if he 'played his cards right'. How he was supposed to do that he had no idea. As he sat at his computer, he heard shuffling in the apartment. He thought it was probably Oli coming back from classes.
"Oli?" Joe called.
"No, Caspar!" Caspar yelled.
Caspar walked to Joe's room. He had decided the following: if he needed to get laid, he'd go to Joe. The kitchen incident told him everything he needed to know about how Joe felt. He stood in the doorway of Joe's room, leaning on the doorframe.
Joe looked up at Caspar. Flashes of the earlier blowjob were rushing through his mind as he stared at the boy.
"I want to suggest something." Caspar said.
"What?"
"Being friends with benefits."
Joe froze up and blushed hardcore. Caspar just suggested to be friends with benefits, but how could he say no?
Caspar was confident that Joe would say yes. It was obvious Joe had a thing for him and loved earlier.
"Uh... S-sure."
A smirk formed on Caspar's lips.
"You up for something now?"
Joe was sure his heart would explode from how fast it was beating.
"Wh-what do you want to do?"
Caspar made his way over to Joe and stood between his legs. He leaned in, and kissed Joe hungrily. He didn't want to hold back this time, he needed to pound him hard.
Joe kissed back with as much force as Caspar. It was like Caspar was an automatic turn on to Joe because he was already getting hard. Caspar broke the kiss.
"I wanna pound you so hard you can't walk for a week." Caspar whispered seductively.
Joe shivered in excitement from that sentence. He nodded eagerly, wanting Caspar inside of him.
Caspar picked Joe up and threw him on the bed leaving his legs dangling over the side. He took off his shirt and practically ripped off Joe's. He hadn't seen Joe's body like this before, and goddamn it was sexy.
Joe blushed at the way Caspar was looking at him. It was like he was a predator looking at his prey, and it was hot. He leaned over Joe, smashing his lips into the older boy's own.
Caspar caressed Joe's nipples with his fingers. He lightly pinched and twisted them making the other boy gasp into the kiss.
Joe needed to get his pants off because he hurt so much in his pants. He started trying to unbutton his jeans, but Caspar pinned his hands above Joe's head with one hand.
"Let me." Caspar growled.
With his other hand, Caspar unbuttoned Joe's pants and slid the fabric down leaving Joe in his boxers. Caspar smirked at how Joe's dick was sticking straight up in his underwear. This guy had been holding back, he could tell. He slowly slid off his boxers, revealing the throbbing 9-inch cock he had pleased before.
Joe wanted to move so badly, but he couldn't. He wanted to have Caspar in him so badly, more so than anyone before. Caspar's free hand started stroking his hard erection, making Joe moan.
"I guess you want me even more than earlier." Caspar snickered.
Joe nodded vigorously. It was true, he did.
Caspar let go of Joe's hands, and slid his own pants and underwear off. His dick wasn't as big as Joe's, but personalities take over in bed, not sizes. He started sucking Joe off, slowly as to tease him with his touch. He heard Joe moan like a madman from the pleasure. This time, it was okay because no one else was there.
Joe gripped onto the sheets below him as Caspar continued. He was just as good as he was that morning, and it was pretty amazing. He felt Caspar take him out of his mouth, and whimpered a bit at the loss.
"Now me." Caspar instructed as he sat on the bed.
Joe did as he said, moving off the bed and in front of Caspar on his knees. He didn't hold back when he started sucking him. He went fast and hard as he bobbed his head up and down Caspar's erection. Caspar's hand entangled in Joe's hair, almost pushing him down. He could start tasting precum from Caspar's dick.
In one swift movement, Caspar pulled Joe off of him, and positioned him on all fours on the bed. He reached into the nightstand, knowing Joe had the stuff they needed. Sure enough, he found condoms and lube in the drawer. He lathered up two fingers with the lube, and stuck one finger into Joe.
Joe flinched at the sudden entrance of Caspar's finger. He wasn't expecting it, but didn't not enjoy it. Caspar pumped his finger in and out of Joe, stretching him slowly before inserting a second finger. The second one stung so much that Joe was shivering. It wasn't a bad pain, it was an erotic one.
Caspar stretched Joe more, and stopped to put on a condom. After he slipped the rubbery barrier over his dick, he lined up with Joe's asshole.
"Do it, Caspar!"
"Do what?"
"Pound me so fucking hard!"
Immediately, Caspar slammed into Joe full force. He started thrusting slowly but intensely, holding onto Joe's hips.
Joe could only make moans and gasps from what he was feeling. Caspar was thrusting into him so hard it felt amazing. Then he practically screamed when he felt his prostate hit full force.
Caspar kept going hard, picking up speed as he was close to his climax. His nails dug into Joe's sides as he kept going as fast as he could.
"C-Caspar! I-ah-m gonna cum!" Joe moaned.
Caspar leaned down so he was practically lying on Joe's back. He growled into his ear,
"Do it, that way we're even."
After a few seconds, Joe came onto the sheets of his bed, screaming Caspar's name. Not long after, Caspar released as well into the condom, groaning and griping Joe's hips.
Once Caspar was finished, he let go of Joe who fell onto the bed. His mind was blank from that whole experience. He hadn't had that done to him before, and was he missing out. He gained his composure a bit, and heard Caspar shuffling about.
Caspar picked up his clothes from around the room. That was pretty good, but he still had to come up with another plan. Sometimes the best release for him was releasing in someone.
Joe tried to sit up, but fell down again because his ass stung. He couldn't sit from the brutal ass banging Caspar just gave him.
"Next time, be a bit more gentle, yeah?"
"Maybe, but I won't make any promises."
Caspar left Joe's room and went to his own. He lied down on his bed, contemplating what was next.

Becs
Basically, Joe has become Caspar's sex toy. Can anyone say Jaspar might fail? I wrote it pretty steamy because I wanted to get Caspar's personality somewhat in this.
QOTC-Favorite smut fic?