Chapter 15

"Fuck, Joe." Caspar groaned.

After his third failed attempt, Caspar felt he needed to let out some stress, so he decided to bang Joe yet again. They had started a new thing where they would both wear a condom so they didn't have to keep spending money at the laundromat. The expenses would add up in the long run.

Joe was riding Caspar, balancing his weight on the blonde's legs. He was faced away from him, leaning over so he wouldn't fall. Joe knew that Caspar was using him, and quite frankly, he didn't care. He was able to be with Caspar intimately despite the circumstances, and he was going to savor every moment of it. That moment soon became unbearably amazing when Caspar's dick hit his prostate. He let out a guttural moan from the sudden sensation.

Caspar felt himself close to his climax. He grabbed Joe to hold him against his chest, and started thrusting up into him. The thatcher was still making too much noise in Caspar's mind. What if Oli overheard and wanted to see what was going on? He decided to start kissing Joe to muffle his moans, sticking his tongue deep into the older boy's mouth.

The brunette couldn't hold out much longer. He started rubbing himself as Caspar thrusted into him. He was so close to cumming it was unbearable. In only a few seconds, the man came into the condom, biting down on Caspar's lip to contain his moans.

Three more thrusts and Caspar came too. He gripped Joe's body tightly and groaned as he filled up the rubber on his penis. He let go of the other man who fell onto the bed, breathing heavily.

"Goddamn." Joe breathlessly said.

To Joe, it was like each time they had sex it got better. How many times had it been? Around 4 or 5 if they counted the kitchen incident a few weeks ago, and a little handjob reward for the photo. He breathed heavily as he tried to recover from the event.

The South African took a few minutes to rest then started cleaning up. He took off the condom and threw it in the trash near his night stand, wiping the leftover cum off with a tissue, Joe following not far behind.

"I need a new approach, Joe. What am I doing wrong?"

Joe looked up at Caspar confused as he put on his shirt. Did he mean the sex? If so, he was doing nothing wrong. If anything, he was excelling.

"I'd say you're doing amazing in our case."

While flattered, that wasn't what he meant. Caspar knew he was great in bed, but not at his little crusade. He started slipping his jeans on.

"Not about that, about Mark."

The older man shrugged and put on his watch. He felt Caspar should just give up. It was obvious Mark wasn't interested, and doing what he had been wasn't helping the situation.

"Maybe you're destined to strike out, mate."

Caspar put on his shirt. He wasn't going to give up that easily, and let his streak break.

"I won't. I'll just keep trying."

That's when he realized something: that green haired kid had been hanging out with Mark a lot lately. If he wasn't careful, that leprechaun could steal Mark before he did. He had to make the message clear that Mark was his, and no one else's.

***

Dan, Mark, Jack, Felix, Marzia, and Pj decided to start a little study group two nights a week to work together. Some of them had the same classes at different times (even PJ), meaning they could help each other. They had it at Pj, Phil, and Dan's dorm since they had the most space as well as the cleanest space because of Dan's slight OCD. The six were sat in the lounge with different pieces of homework. Mark was sat on the floor in front of the couch with his laptop, Dan by the TV with his notes, Jack laying across on the couch with his laptop and notebook, PJ in a chair by the door with his books, and Marzia and Felix at the coffee table on the floor with books and notes.