Chapter 6

Caspar woke up in a cell with a throbbing headache. After the fight with that one guy, (which he couldn't remember all that well), he decided to drink until he blacked out. He sat up on the bed, feeling like absolute shit. The guard in the hall noticed him, and walked up to the cell.
"How many times will you keep coming back, Lee?"
"Dunno, until I'm satisfied."
"Well you're lucky your parents will keep paying for your release."
The guard unlocked the door, and held it open.
"One of your friends came to pick you up, he's waiting out front."
Caspar struggled to his feet and walked out of the cell, still somewhat dizzy. He hoped it was one of his roommates who came to get him and not someone his parents sent.
Oli sat patiently in the front of the police station. He made sure to leave the party about an hour after the fight, which coincidentally was five minutes before the police showed up. Someone had to pick up Caspar after the drunken night of partying. Joe was wasted enough that he was probably puking his guts out as Oli waited.
Caspar spotted Oli sitting in a chair near the front entrance and waved to him. He was somewhat depressed that it wasn't Joe, but Oli was the next best choice.
Oli sat up and took his keys out of his pocket. Caspar definitely had a blackout after the brawl. There were circles under his eyes, his skin didn't have much color, and his eyes were bloodshot. Jesus Christ, he looked horrible.
"You look like shit." He said.
Caspar shrugged.
"Life of the party has consequences, mate." Caspar said.
It was true, when you're the one throwing and enjoying parties, you often got hung over. Thing was, for Caspar it was worth it. The two left the station and got into Oli's car. Caspar lied down on the back seats, still in somewhat of a daze from the hangover.
The engine started, and Oli still had a question in his mind: if Caspar wanted this Mark guy, why did he beat him up? Oli saw that Caspar almost choked him out, but he said before that he wanted him. It didn't make sense. As he drove down the road, he decided to ask.
"Caspar?"
"Yeah?"
"Why did you beat that one guy up last night?"
Caspar at first didn't remember, but then the memories came flooding back. The guy was hitting on his girlfriend, Caspar got angry, they fought, Oli broke up the fight, and then he left. Major regret was flooding Caspar now, and he knew those turns of events would make it even more difficult to get this guy.
"I think he was chatting up my girlfriend, but after the fight, I don't remember." Caspar said
Oli wasn't very surprised. Caspar was very possessive and easily jealous. Add alcohol to the equation, and it made things as bad as last night. Oli shook his head.
"You realize he won't even talk to you now." Oli said.
"Yeah he will." Caspar insisted, "If I explain to him that I was wasted last night, he'll forgive me."
"I doubt it. From what I heard, Mark was taken to the hospital not long after the whole thing."
"Who's Mark?"
Really? He didn't even know his name? Wow.
"The guy who you had eyes for and beat to a pulp."
Ah, so Mark was his name. It was always good to have a face and a name, especially when trying to pick them up. Problem was, Oli was right. Since Caspar beat him upwind out him in the hospital, how the hell was he supposed to approach the situation? He wasn't willing to have his first rejection in college. College is when you're supposed to pick up people and have fun, not strikeout like a loser.
Caspar was definitely full of himself if he thought he could get Mark after last night. Oli knew the details of how badly Mark was hurt because he had friends in the hospital Mark was at, and it wasn't good: four broken ribs and a fractured skull. All the more reason as to why Oli should stay on Caspar's good side. He glanced up at the rear view mirror and saw Caspar deep in thought. What was he thinking about?
"I won't let him get away that easily!" Caspar said.
"What? In a fighting way or sexual way?" Oli asked.
"Sexy. I'm not one to give up easily, and I sure as hell won't let this guy be a strikeout."
"So, what're you gonna do?"
Caspar paused awkwardly, realizing he needed time to think before he acted.
"I'll need some time on that part."

Becs
What??? Yes, Caspar isn't giving up on Mark, making the plot thicken! I wrote this chapter before Lynn wrote the 5th chapters, which is weird, but I needed to get it out before I forgot. I know Caspar isn't like this in real life (based on his videos), except we needed an antagonist and a plot.
Question of the chapter-What will Caspar do to get Mark and what lengths will he go in order to do so?