Chapter 14

Felix had found something that definitely was Caspar's doing. The trust fund bitch didn't know when to quit, and it was getting ridiculous. The Swede had to show his friend before it got worse, making him track down the music major to the library.

Jack made his way to the library after his Music Theory class. He had to do a paper on musical notation, which was really confusing to the Irishman. He wished having a music major was just about learning how to play, not learning everything about music. As he walked to the building, he noticed people sniggering at him, or looking at him weirdly. Did he look off? Was his underwear showing? He didn't understand what was going on.

"Jack!" A familiar Swedish accent called.

The green haired boy turned around to see Felix running up to him with a paper in his hand. He looked worried and scared about something, and it obviously wasn't good. Jack stopped in his tracks to let the blonde stop to talk to him.

"There's something..."

Felix was having trouble catching his breath. He had run from halfway across campus to find his friend. He had to ask people constantly where Jack was, making it difficult to keep going.

"Dude, breathe, then tell me what's wrong."

Jack had no idea what was wrong. It looked important if Felix had to run to find him. After a few minutes of shallow breathing, the Swede spoke,

"Caspar did something. Check this out."

He handed his friend the paper. The Irishman scanned it to reveal a photo of Mark holding Jack in front of the fountain, and it had the title 'new couple in town'. That's when it made sense: the clicking noise a few nights ago was a camera, and Joe was in the bushes to take a photo of them.

"That bastard." Jack growled. "He had Joe take a picture of us."

The Swede was taken aback by that statement. Did that mean the two were a thing after all? He knew the jokes were annoying, but damn, he influenced it. He smirked at the thought.

The musician saw the smirk on his friend's face, tipping him off to what he was thinking. Goddamn tumblr ruined his friends.

"We aren't together, so stop shipping us."

"Then what's with the photo?"

"I tripped on the sidewalk and Mark caught me, nothin' more."

Wait, did Mark know? Jack didn't know if Mark knew about the photos, or what he'd do about it for that matter.

"Does Mark know?"

Felix didn't think about that. As soon as he saw the photos, he just went to Jack.

"I don't know, I haven't heard from him."

"I'll text him to see what's up."

Jack quickly got out his iPhone in it's neon green and black case to text his friend. Knowing Mark, he'd either report it, or just go to the source. Either way, he needed to know if his friend was alright. The Irishman quickly typed out before sending:

Jack: Felix found a photo posted around campus. It's DEFINITELY Caspar's doing. U see it yet?

Meanwhile across campus, the engineering major was by the fountain studying for his mid-term. It was a nice day, the temperature wasn't too shabby, but the photos he had seen around school weren't very pleasing. He had decided that he needed to talk to the asshole responsible for the unneeded drama, that's why he was waiting at the fountain.

Caspar made his way to the fountain from his dorm. He knew Mark would talk to him after the photos, now it was a matter of what he'd say. He accomplished getting his attention, what action that'd be taken was next.

Mark looked up when he heard footsteps approaching him. Sure enough, Caspar fucking Lee was walking up to him with a cocky smile on his face. Before he could say anything, he heard his phone go off in his pocket. As quickly as he could, he looked at the text, and replied with:

Mark: About to talk to the asshole responsible now

The South African stood in front of Mark as he put his phone away, and the other stood up with a look of anger. Damn, he looked hot when he was angry.

"Caspar, what the fuck is wrong with you!? You think that doing this will help you!?" Mark said as he held out one of the photos.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean. Tell me: why do you think this kind of shit will help you with whatever the hell you're doing?"

It should have been obvious: to show that he wouldn't give up easily. Plain and simple.

"To show that I want to go the distance."

Go the distance? This guy had some twisted perspective if he thought that was a way of showing affection. Mark simply grabbed his messenger back, ready to leave the asshole behind. He swore that if Caspar tried anything else, he'd hurt him badly.

"You're a twisted fuck with no life outside of partying! Do yourself a favor and leave me and my friends alone before you get hurt!"

'Another Fail' was all Caspar thought as he watched Mark walk away. He needed to change tactics if he was going to get this guy in bed. No way was he letting his streak as a playboy end now.

It's still INSANELY weird that I'm writing without Lynn, but I'm getting back into it. I've been in Drarry mode in a different story, and now I need to get back into YouTube ships.

I kind of want to see if you guys can make your own version of the photo Caspar has spread around in this chapter. Send me your pictures on twitter which is twitter.com/OtakuNerdGirl with the tag #D&CPhoto so I can post them in the next chapter :)

QOTC-When do you think Jack and Mark will get Septiplier going?