Character Profiles

Here's just a quick part dedicated the profiles of characters we've met so far. We won't do more profile parts until further down the road, but here's everyone so far :) They're separated by who writes their parts
-Becs

Lynn's Characters
Sean 'Jack' McLaughlin: An Irish ball of energy who has recently come to England to start up his undergrad in music as a percussionist. He's surprisingly innocent for his age, and quite 'childish' as people say because of his loud and energetic personality.

Mark Fischbach: He's calm and mature, which doesn't surprise most with his baritone voice that could lull anyone to sleep. He's a first year engineer major and is quite the introvert.

Felix Kjellberg: This swedish male might break your eardrums. He isn't in college for the education but more so for the experience which is why he's a second year major in kinestheology though the subject doesn't interest him at all. He also has an unhealthy obsession with anime school girls.

Kenneth Morrison: This man has the most self control you will ever see. He refuses to curse and he is calm and collected. He's part of a radio station that goes around campus, and he's a second year culinary major.

Wade Barnes: This tall nerd is in his third year of general technology studies, he's quite the game enthusiast and he seems like a doof he's a good friend to have.

Bob Muyskerm: Ah, Bob. He might be a literal giant, but he's actually really friendly when he isn't making his usual snarky remarks. He's currently in the teacher's college program, but he also gets along with Mark and Wade. He's basically the glue of the group.

Bec's Characters
Pj Liguori: A 2nd year artsy extrovert majoring in animation and is obsessed with anime. This bi college student makes what he needs with what he can get be it a prop or a costume for a short film. He constantly is running TV show ideas past his roommates Dan and Phil because he thinks he can make it happen when he graduates.

Dan Howell: a fresh outta high school first year adjusting to college life and is majoring in theatre. He has many flaws and quirks, which includes an existential crisis almost bi weekly, but somehow puts a comedic twist on it when acting them out on stage. He loves anime, and has a crush on his roommate Phil while also rooming with PJ.

Phil Lester: a cinematography major in his 2nd year looking out for Dan (as he is Dan's roommate) who is accident prone, hates Cheese, is obsessed with house plants, and loves adorable colorful things. He acts younger than he actually is but is still responsible (well as much as he can be) when he needs to be, not realizing a connection growing with Dan while working with his roommate PJ on projects.

Joe Sugg: An architecture major in his first year rooming with Caspar and Oli. Despite being a jock, he's a slight geek, is an artist, and can do some pretty good voice impressions. He also is notorious for being a prankster and has even started a prank war between Oli and Caspar. His sister Zoë picks on him at times, but Joe knows she means well.

Caspar Lee: A first year rugby scholarship spoiled trust fund baby majoring in what his parents told him to: business (though he hates college) who is a partier, Casanova, troublemaker, and daredevil. He's constantly in and out of lock up for DUIs, drunken fights, and many other felonies that drunks do, but since he's from a rich South African family, he's always bailed out. He thinks of himself as someone who can get who he wants when he wants. Though he somehow finds Joy in the prank war between his roommates Joe and Oli.

Oli 'Cactusboy' White: An insanely smart skipped a grade first year majoring in botany with a love of sports, partying, social media, presenting, photography, and was dared to eat a cactus by his roommate Joe which is how he got his nickname Cactusboy. Unfortunately, he's easy to jumpscare, prank call, and pressure into things making him a primary target of Joe's pranks.

Divide and ConquerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara