Welcome Home

This chapter is dedicated to StrongLovaticJB. I got this idea from one of her stories. Also, read her story It was a Mistake But I am Unbroken Now.
-Gracie
~~~~~~~
~JANUARY 28, 2011~
CASPER
Demi has been in TK for almost three months, and today her family and I are going to pick her up. Cam wanted to come, but we decided to have her help set up the surprise Welcome Home party. I was going to surprise when we pick her up since Dianna told her that only her family would be picking her up.
"Casper, are you ready to go?" Dallas asked when she walked in the room. I was looking around Demi's room since I had never been in there. Dallas was still mad at me because of what I did to Demi, but she had let up on me a little bit.
"Yeah, I'm ready," I replied looking at her. "Dallas, what's wrong?" I asked when I saw she was crying. I walked over to her and wrapped her in my arms.
"I-It's just m-my little s-sister i-is growing u-up!" She cried. "S-soon she'll be l-leaving u-us and m-marrying y-you." I pulled away and looked her in the eyes.
"You really think she would marry me?" I asked, disbelief evident on my face.
"Yes, of course she would. She loves you so much Casper. I've never seen her look at someone in the way she looks at you. I know you're both young, but I think the two of you will spend the rest of your lives together," she informed me. I took a second to process what she said. She thought that Demi would end up marrying me!
"If we did get married, would you be happy with it? I know you don't exactly trust me after what I did, but you said that like you would allow us to marry." She nodded.
"Dallas! Casper! Time to go!" Eddie yelled up the stairs. I was still holding Dallas in my arms.
"You okay now?" I asked.
"Yeah, I am just upset that my little sis is growing up," she responded.
"Hey, don't you think that your parents are thinking that about you too? They're sad your growing up too."
"Casper! Dallas! C'mon we gotta go!" Eddie yelled again. We broke our hug and headed down the steps.
"Finally!" Maddie exclaimed when she saw us. "What were you two doing up there anyway?"
"We were just talking," I answered quickly. I whispered in Dallas' ear, "I didn't think you wanted to explain the reason why you were crying." She nodded. "Well, LEGGO!!" I yelled because everyone was staring at us. We piled into the car. Dallas, Maddie, and I then started randomly shouting.
"We're off to see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Oz! Because, because, because of the wonderful things he does!" We shouted.
"You guys are strange," Dianna said.
"Well, I don't know about you two, but I take that as a compliment," I responded. I looked at Dallas and she was pretending to be offended by her mom's remark. We all burst out laughing until Eddie spoke.
"Alright guys! Calm down, we're here," he informed us.
"Yay! I get to see Dem Dem!" Maddie exclaimed while everyone got out of the car. We walked up and Julie told us that Demi hadn't been in her room since it was their freetime.
"Where would she be?" Dianna asked. I smiled.
"I'll be right back. I know where she is," I replied. I took off running down the hall out to the pond. Demi was standing there, staring at the water. I quietly sneaked up behind her.
"Boo," I said. She jumped and yelped.
"Casper!" She yelled happily when she saw who had scared her.
"I'm pretty sure I'm Casper, unless I suddenly switched lives and bodies with my twin..." I trailed off laughing. Demi punched me playfully and I laughed harder. "Kidding, kidding!"
"Seriously, what are you doing here? Mom told me that you couldn't come and pick me up."
"We wanted to surprise you. Also, your family is behind you," I explained pointing.
"DAL! MADS! MOM! DAD!" Demi screamed, running to them. Since TK didn't allow young kids, she hadn't seen Maddie in three months. Soon, we got her stuff and headed to my house. We decided to have the party at my house, because it was bigger, although there was another surprise waiting for her in the park. "What are we doing here?" She asked when we pulled up.
"You'll see," Dallas and I replied in unison. Freaky. We walked in and I flipped on the lights.
"WELCOME HOME DEMI!!!" Everyone jumped out and screamed.
"Oh my gosh!! Did you do this for me?" She asked turning to her family and I.
"We all did," Dallas and I said together. Okay, this is just getting creepy. I looked at Dallas, and then at Demi. They both had weird expressions on their faces. All three of us burst out laughing. Once we calmed down, I saw my four sisters standing in the kitchen.
"Demi! C'mon, some people want to see you again," I told her dragging her with me. We we walked in Cam and the triplets were talking. As soon as Cam spotted us, she squealed. The triplets looked at her weird, and then she pointed at us. They turned around and squealed as well. Cam ran over.
"You would think I would be used to the screaming and stuff by now, but I'm not," Demi whispered to me. Her and Cam hugged. "Cam?" Demi said.
"Yeah Dem Dem?" She replied.
"I...can't...breathe. You're...hugging...too...tight!" She struggled out.
"Sorry! I just missed you!" Cam exclaimed while letting go.
"I missed you too, but you do realize we saw each other yesterday, right?"
"Yep!"
"Hey Dems, I think it's time for the second part of your surprise. C'mon!" I said while dragging her to the door. Everyone else got into their cars.
"Wait, if my family is going in one car, and yours is in another, where are we going to be? We can't go in either car," Demi said. I smiled and replied.
"We are going in my car."
"You got a car?!"
"Yep, now c'mon!" We jumped into the car, and I got out of the driveway. When we got there, Demi looked outside.
"Why are we at the park?" She asked.
"Well, I decided since this is your first day back, Cam and I could throw you a Welcome Home party, and perform for you. We are releasing our album in a week, so we wanted this to be special. The whole concert is dedicated to you and shows how proud everyone here is of you," I explained.
"Okay then. LEGGO!!" Demi yelled and took off towards the stage.