Hello LA

DEMI
Today Cam and I are going to LA.
"Demi!! Are you ready?" Cam called up the stairs.
"Yeah!" I called back. Then Cam appeared in the doorway. I was still upset after what Casper did. Tears started falling from my eyes. Cam turned me around and wiped my tears with her thumbs.
"Why are you crying Dems?"
"I-it's just I r-really l-loved C-Casper! I-I fell I-in love with h-him w-when we m-met. H-He'll hurt me a-again!" I cried.
"Shh, Demi. He said he loved you too. I think he'll come back for you. He won't hurt you again though. We will all protect you, "she told me, rubbing my back.
"P-promise?" I asked.
"Promise."
"Thank you, for helping me and everything else. I've always thought of my Lovatics as my rock, but now I have a specific rock, you," I said as I pulled away from our hug. She had tears in her eyes.
"Demi, Casper was my rock for the past 16 years. Now, you're my rock. I couldn't believe my eyes when you walked in my room that day. I would've committed that day if you hadn't have come. Even if Casper was home. You don't realize how much you have meant to me since I heard your music for the first time. Thank YOU, for helping me and saving my life," Cam said. Then, she turned some music on. The first song on was This Is Me. I just sat there, remembering the day we filmed that scene for Camp Rock. Cam was singing the song, and I was amazed by her voice. She was really good! I went and paused the music after that song, and I turned to Cam.
"You're a really great singer, you know that?" I asked.
"Ana tells me that all the time, but I don't think so. I want to be as good as you, but that will never happen," she informed me.
"Cam, you are a great singer. Your little sis is right. I know it also because Dallas recorded you guys the other day." She looked at me shocked. "She wanted to record it so she could send it to me. Ana's gifted on that guitar of hers too." Right then my phone started ringing, playing the recording. I blushed and said, "I also put as my ringtone." I looked at the caller ID, and I frowned. It was Casper. I decided to answer it and see what he had to say.
~CONVO~
D: What do you want?
C: I want to talk, about the other day.
D: Save it Casper! Don't you realize the pain you put me through? I have a broken foot and five broken ribs because of you! Five! I am covered in cuts and bruises, and since that day I have cried myself to sleep! I'm going to LA soon with Cam, and you're not going to change my mind!
C: Dems-
D: Don't call me that!
C: Demetria! Listen to me! I'm sorry for what happened. I was mad, and I shouldn't have let my anger out on you.
D: Okay, so I guess my childhood best friend doesn't matter does she? You left Marissa unconscious! She had to have stitches! This is all your fault, and you think you can just apologize over the phone! Well you jerk, you can't! The only way I will actually even think about excepting your apology is if you say it in person! Now, I have to go to LA, goodbye!
I hung up. I was fuming. "I can't believe that he has the nerve to apologize over the phone like that!" I yelled.
"Dems, calm down. He's trying to get under your skin, and your letting him. Lets just go to the airport and forget about him."
"Okay."
~AT THE AIRPORT~
There are paps everywhere! Max, my bodyguard, is trying together us through the crowd while the paps yell at us.
"DEMI! WHO IS THIS GIRL WITH YOU?!"
"DEMI IS IT TRUE YOU WERE JUST RELEASED FROM THE HOSPITAL?!"
"DEMI! IS IT TRUE THAT YOU ARE LEAVING FOR LA TO ESCAPE YOUR ABUSIVE BOYFRIEND?!"
I froze at the last one. How do they even know about Casper?
"C'mon Demi, keep walking," Cam whispered in my ear. She wrapped her arms around me, and I buried my face in her shirt to keep my eyes away from the flashing lights. We finally got inside, and we were immediately were mobbed by fans. Max had been pushed away, so the fans were able to grab me. Cam grabbed onto my arm, terrified. She had extreme social anxiety.
"Guys! Back up! We need some room!" I shouted to the fans. They all cleared a path for us. I looked at Cam. "You alright Cam?"
"Yeah, just overwhelmed."
~LEAVING LAX~
"Cam, we are going to the studio first because I need to meet with my team. Do you want to come inside?" I asked.
"Sure, I can videotape you recording and stuff and send it to the triplets," she said laughing.
"Alright." We pulled up to the building and got out. We walked up to the studio, and I walked in first.
"Demi! We missed you!" Everyone shouted as I shut the door.
"Hey guys! This is Cam, she's a friend of mine from Texas. Cam, this is my team," I told her as they introduced themselves.
"Demi, are you okay? We heard about your hospital visit," Phil, my manager says.
"Yeah, I'm fine. There were... complications with someone, and he was angry that I was coming back."
"Oh, are you ready to start?"
"Yes! I'm more than ready."
"Ok, have you been writing at all?" Phil asked.
"Yes, I've written three songs recently."
"Ok, well, step into the booth and let's hear them!" I stepped into the booth with my guitar. I started strumming the opening chords.
"I hear what you're not saying
It's driving me crazy
It's like we stopped breathing in this room
We're both last to be leaving
I know what you're thinking
I wish you'd make your move
It's much too quiet in here
I want to disappear
I'm hearing myself thinking too clear
It's too quiet in here
Make it all go away
Why can't we break this silence
Finally
It's like you know where I'm going
You follow me home but
I never invite you inside
I see what you're not showing
I've got you alone but
The air is so still it's weird
It's much too quiet in here
I want to disappear
I'm hearing myself thinking too clear
It's too quiet in here
Make it all go away
Why can't we break this silence
Finally
Don't stop don't stop
Telling me goodnight
Just promise you'll kiss me goodbye
What's taking so long?
Don't tell me you're not gonna try
The tensions building in my mind
I wanna scream and I know why
It's much too quiet in here
I want to disappear
I'm hearing myself thinking too clear
It's too quiet in here
Make it all go away
Why can't we break this silence
Finally
Make it all go away
It's so quiet in here" I finished the song and everyone clapped.
"That was great! You said you have two others, right?" Phil asked.
"Yeah, I have two more. Cam! I'll need your help on the next two," I called. She walked into the room. "Okay, I know you can play the guitar like Ana. We're first playing Every Time You Lie. I'm playing the piano. You remember the chords, right?"
"Yeah. Are you singing the one I wrote?" She asked.
"Only if you want me to. It would go on my album," I replied.
"Ok."
"You told me on a Sunday
That it wasn't gonna work
I tried to cry myself to sleep
'Cause it was supposed to hurt
We sat next to the fire
As the flame was burning out
I knew what you were thinking
Before you'd say it aloud
Don't say your sorry, 'cause I'm not even breaking
You're not worth the time that this is taking
I knew better than to let you break my heart
This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars
You still love her I can see it in your eyes
The truth is all that I can hear
Every time you lie
I woke up the next morning
With a smile on my face
And a long list of gentlemen
Happy to take your place
Less trashier, much classier
Then who you prove to be
How long's it gonna take before
You see that she's no me
I knew better than to let you break my heart
This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars
You still love her I can see it in your eyes
The truth is all that I can hear
Every time you lie
At night, awake
I will be sleeping till morning breaks
That's the price you pay, for your mistakes
Goodbye to dreaming
So don't say your sorry, because I'm not gonna listen
I knew better than to let you break my heart
This soul you'll never see again, won't be showing scars
You still love her I can see it in your eyes
The truth is all that I can hear
Every time you lie
Every time you lie
(Don't say you're sorry, every time you lie)
Don't say you're sorry (Ohh)
The truth is all that I can hear
Every time you lie"
"Good job girls. Demi, you can start on your third song that you wrote."
"Actually Cam wrote it. When the album is recorded I want you to put her name on there for this song."
"Alright. I'll make a note of that," Phil said jotting it down.
"Since Disney wants me to write a song for TinkerBell and the Lost Treasure, I thought we could use this one. Tell me what you think."
"Sometimes you think you'll be fine by yourself
Cause a dream is a wish that you make all alone
It's easy to feel like you don't need help
But it's harder to walk on your own
You'll change inside
When you realize
The world comes to life
And everything's bright
From beginning to end
When you have a friend
By your side
That helps you to find
The beauty you are
When you open your heart
And believe in
The gift of a friend
Someone who knows when you're lost and you're scared
There through the highs and the lows
Someone to count on, someone who cares
Beside you wherever you go
You'll change inside
When you realize
The world comes to life
And everything's bright
From beginning to end
When you have a friend
By your side
That helps you to find
The beauty you are
When you open your heart
And believe in
The gift of a friend
When your hope crashes down
Shattering to the ground
You, you feel all alone
When you don't know which way to go
There's no signs leading you home
You're not alone
The world comes to life
And everything's bright
From beginning to end
When you have a friend
By your side
That helps you to find
The beauty you are
When you open your heart
And believe in
When you believe in
When you believe in
The gift of a friend" I finished. "Cam, that was great! You have a gift!"
"Thanks Dems. I wrote it about you, because you're always there for me."
"Demi, I will run that song by Disney and see if you can use it. Thank you for those songs girls. Demi, you two can leave now. We just wanted to see if you had some music for us to record," Phil said. Cam grabbed my guitar, and we walked out. Max drove us to my house and left.
"C'mon Cam. I'll show you around."