Demi?

1 WEEK LATER
CASPER
I am very glad that Cam came to rehab. It's helping her so much. I am currently at the center with her since it's family day. I was about to ask he a question when my phone vibrated. It was Dianna. I wonder why she's calling.
"Who is it Casp?" Cam asked me.
"It's Dianna, I gotta take this," I said walking out.
~PHONE CONVO~
C: Hey Dianna.
D: I'm calling about Demi. Do you know anything about her that has happened, and that we don't know about?
C: N-No. Is something wrong?
D: She punched one of her dancers while rehearsing. When her mangement, Eddie, and I went to talk to her, I found her in her bathroom cutting. Do you know about this?
C: Y-Yes I do.
D: What do you know?
C: I-I know she cuts, and also I think she has an eating disorder like Cam. She barely eats, and what she does eats she throws up.
D: Oh God... what did you do about your sister?
C: She's in treatment right now. That's actually where I am.
D: She can't hear you can she?
C: No. I walked out of the building, so no one can hear me.
D: Good. The two of them are almost as close as Selena and Demi, or Demi and Marissa.
C: Dianna, Cam already knows about Demi. She and I are the only ones beside Demi that knew. What are you going to do about Demi?
D: She decided that she is going to check herself into rehab. She sees how much this is affecting us. She's going someplace called Timberline Knolls, I think.
C: That's where Cam is! When will Demi arrive?
D: She should be coming sometime during the visiting hours. Those are ending soon so I gue-
"Demi!" I shouted. She was walking up to the door when I spotted her.
C: Go to go, Dianna. Demi just walked up. Bye!
D: Bye Casper.
"Casper?" Demi asked.
"Yeah, Dems. Its me," I told her.
"What are you doing here, mom said that she just called you. You couldn't have gotten here that fast."
"I didn't, and I just got off the phone with her. Cam is at this center too."
"Really? Do you think I can go see her?"
"Yeah, we have to check with Julie, but I'm sure it's okay." We walked in, and I told Julie who she was, and she took Demi and I to her room, which was also Cam's room.
"Julie, can she come and see Cam? They're like best friends, and I'm sure it will help Cam to know that her friend will be getting better alongside her," I told Julie.
"Sure, as long as Camila shows Demetria around," she replied. Demi cringed at the use of her name.
"Can you call me Demi?" Demi whispered.
"Of course." I put my arm around Demi's waist and guided her to the greeting room. We walked in and walked over to the family.
"Hey guys, I'm back," I said as we walked up.
"What was Dianna calling abo- Demi? What are you doing here?" Cam asked. Demi looked at me with tears in her eyes, begging for me to explain.
"Dianna called and told me that Demi had a breakdown, and punched a dancer. Demi's parents and management called for an intervention, and she decided to check herself into TK," I explained. I looked at Demi, and she was crying. I look at Cam, and she was too. "We'll be right back." I guided Demi out of the room, and Camila followed. We walked down to Cam's favorite spot, the pond. It was very relaxing to sit here and talk.
"Demi, everything will be okay. You'll do a lot better here. I am, and I've been here for two weeks. Trust me Demi, they will help you here," Cam told Demi, rubbing her back comfortingly. Demi was leaning on me and had her head on her shoulder. "What room do you have Dems, I can make sure I visit you during freetime."
"I-I don't know. I didn't look," Demi whispered.
"Casper, did you see it?"
"Yeah, she shares a room with you," I said. I scooted over and pulled Demi into my lap. She started crying again.
"I-I don't w-want t-to stay h-here! Th-They're g-gonna make m-me do th-things I-I don't w-wanna d-do!" She cried. Then her breathing hitched in her throat, and she started to panic. She was having a panic attack.
"Demi, shhh. It'll be okay. Copy my breathing Demi, that's it. Shhh," I soothed. She finally calmed down and fell asleep. I picked her up, and Cam directed me to her room. I laid Demi down on her bed. My family had come in here.
"Casper, time to go," mom whispered, trying not to wake up Demi.
"Ok. Bye Camz," I said, hugging her. I walked over to Demi's bed and kissed her forehead. "Bye Dems," I whispered in her ear. Then, all of us walked out.
1 MONTH LATER
CAM
I am so excited! I get to leave today. I feel bad though, I am Demi's only friend here, so now she'll be all alone.
"Cam, are you ready?" a familiar voice asked. I turned and saw Casper standing in the doorway.
"Casper!" I said running up to him. I hugged him.
"Yeah. Where's Dems?" he said once I let go.
"She probably is at the pond. That's where she goes when she's upset. It keeps her from cutting at least. She's doing a lot better. I'm happy for her," I explained.
"Ok, you coming?"
"Yeah, I'll be out there in a sec." He walked out of the room.
CASPER
I walked out of the girls' wing and went out to the pond. Sure enough, Demi was there, curled into a ball shivering and sobbing. It was chilly out, and she probably had been out here a while. I walked up, took my jacket off, and wrapped it around her. She jumped when she felt the contact, but relaxed when she saw it was me.
"What's wrong babe?" I asked. We are officially back together, and this time I am going to make sure I don't lose her.
"I-it's just s-since C-Cam is leaving y-you won't c-come v-visit m-me," she replied through her sobs. I pulled her into my lap and held her. When she had calmed down a little bit, I spoke.
"Dems, just because my sister won't be here doesn't mean I won't visit you. You're my girlfriend, and even though you're here, nothing can change me seeing you. If Cam heard you say that, do you know what she would say?"
"What?"
I tried my best to mimic her voice and said, "Demetria Devonne Lovato! You know that he wouldn't leave you here! Probably the only reason he comes is to make sure you're okay. He never came as much before you came here as he does now." She laughed her infectious laugh at my poor impression of my sister. I started laughing as well. Then we heard a voice.
"What are you two lovebirds laughing about now?" Cam asked. I looked at Demi and saw she had laughed so hard she was crying. "Casper Richard Boone! What did you do?"
"Should we tell her?" I asked Demi. She nodded and I turned to Cam. I told her what Demi had said. She looked at the both of us, and she said exactly what I told Demi she would say. I looked at Demi and we burst into a new fit of laughter. Cam looked at us curiously, so I decided to explain. "When I responded to what she said, I told her what you would say. I tried to mimic your voice but it didn't work. That's why we were laughing. Then when I told you what she said, you said exactly word for word what I had said." Cam started laughing with us. I looked at the time. "Crap! Cam, we have to go. Mom and dad want to show us something, I don't know what. They wanted to wait until we were together. Dems, I'm sorry, but we have to go," I told them. Demi's smile had disappeared, and I hated seeing her unhappy. "Hey, Julie told me I can visit tomorrow. Would you like that?" She nodded and climbed off my lap. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her. "Bye baby, I'll be back tomorrow."
"Promise?" she asked looking up at me.
"Promise," I confirmed and kissed her forehead. Cam and I gathered her bags, and she said a quick goodbye to Julie.