Chapter 33: lucky

Start from the beginning

Robin smirked. Everything was going to plan. "Nightwing do you have Starfire",Damian said over the intercom. "Not yet she's hooked up to something, kid flash nearly has it figured"before nightwing could finish deathstroke attacked Damian. Stabbing Robin in his left shoulder."Robin!",Red Robin shouted.

Deathstroke grabbed Robin and threw him into the air

Deathstroke grabbed Robin and threw him into the air. Raven said a spell and Damian fell into a portal and reappeared in a nearby street. Robin was gasping for air when he hit the ground. Damian hated that spell and Raven always used when she was under pressure but it had a side effect, which Damian could never get to immune to it. Robin mumbled as he tried to stand up.

That spell always made Damian feel like he would throw up. Robin went to lean against the wall and slid down it again.

Nightwing radioed in"Damian we have starfire, do you need back up?",nightwing said. Damian was still panting. "Damian?",nightwing said. "Yeah send impulse",Robin said. "He's on his way..you okay?,nightwing asked. "Just my shoulder I'll be fine ",Robin sighed. "Stay where you are I'll come get you ",nightwing said panicked. "No I'm fine get starfire away from here",Damian looked at his shoulder.

Suddenly he saw raven fall on a roof top. "Oh crap gotta go",Robin forced himself up.

Slade came around the corner, his armour torn and cut. No sign of red robin. "the witch didn't send you far", slade smirked."why don't you go to hell and say hi to her father!",Robin ran at slade with a batarang.

Robin got it into his chest. "You gonna have to do better then that lil man",deathstroke laughed and flicked the batarang off.

People on the streets had fled. A bell went off on a door of a cafe and Elena and Sam walked out, holding hands and Sam was licking an ice cream. Elena had take Sam out for ice cream to take his mind off everything.

Robin turned around and saw them and froze, his face turned to utter fear. Slade looked up and saw them and he had a flashback of his kids.