Chapter 33: lucky

The next 2 weeks were torture for Elena, but she did make truce with her grandmother. Her friends emailed her the schoolwork so that didn't bother her but she was so bored. Her grandparents didn't own a piano, Elena would just sit around all day watching tv and sometimes she read old books.

But she wanted to be back in Gotham. Sam was very upset about the whole situation, he'd cry all through the day and sometimes he wouldn't sleep at night and Elena would be trying everything to make him sleep worse of all he would kick up a huge fuss because batman wasn't ever on television only the flash and his comrades. Sam was an easy child as long as batman was on the TV.

Back in Gotham Damian was getting ready for a teen titans mission, he had taken a league of absents from the group as he felt they didn't really need him as much.

But this was urgent and all titans were going to be needed including Tim.

Bruce was concerned. It was deathstroke ,but starfire had disappeared and deathstroke had taken responsibility for it.

Tim presumed deathstroke was working for someone who wanted to harness starfires power, he had been paid off to capture her. Nightwing had even stepped in. "If you need help call me",batman said as Damian and Tim loaded up a batjet.

Damian and Tim nodded. "We'll meet dick and the others in central city"Tim informed Damian. "Wait central city?",Damian remembered Elena was there."that's where deathstroke based at the moment.",Tim said putting his mask on. "Oh right",Damian answered taking a katana."no swords Damian",Bruce glared at him. "Deathstroke is an exception father",Damian smirked at the katana. "Let him Bruce, Damian is going to distract slade while we get star",Tim shrugged his shoulders.

It was evening by the Tim and Damian reached central city. The sun was going down and robin and red robin landed in the city centre and met with kid flash, beast boy, raven ,nightwing and impulse. "Long time no see Robin!",beast boy ran over to Damian."you've got tall",beast boy compared his height to Damian's.

Damian ignored them. "Raven do you have a location on starfire?",he asked. "Old apartment above that bookstore",raven pointed at a large old building at the far end of the street.

Damian smirked. "Right, red robin, raven and I are going to distract slade, impulse , kid flash and nightwing get starfire and beast boy...go with nightwing",Damian instructed.

Everyone nodded. "Okay lets go",everyone split into groups. Within a few minutes raven was thrown out of the building into a waterfall breaking it. Robin jumped out of the hole raven had left in the wall then Tim swooped out after followed by slade and he was furious. "Stinkin kids! , this isn't none of your business!",he shot at Tim trying to take him out. "Starfire is a respected teammate and you kidnapped her, and we want her back",red robin smirked as he threw smoke bombs at slade. Damian appeared through the smoke

Deathstroke fell to the ground and raven shouted a spell causing slade to be lifted into the air

Deathstroke fell to the ground and raven shouted a spell causing slade to be lifted into the air."how do you like getting thrown into a water fountain?",she said angrily throwing him at a another water fountain.