Chapter 31: prince's and peasants

Mr. Johnson and Tim dragged Ethan into the school to the nurses office. Elena was harder to move. She was in shock. Ms. Julie was crying because she felt this was all her fault. Ms. Samson tried to get through to Elena. "Elena, sweetheart your going to catch a cold out here come inside please..",ms.Samson begged her. "I didn't know..I thought he was being normal",Elena said through her panicking breaths. Damian kept his arms around her, she was shaking. Damian was furious that he'd let this happen. Her dad, Lola attacking her and now this. Damian was trying to comfort her. But he wasn't very good at it. But he was trying. He was copying Grayson. Elena finally got up. Ms. Samson went back for ms.Julie who was crying her eyes out. Damian kept his arm around Elena as they walked down the pathway. "I'm fine now",Elena said wiped her eye. " I'm taking you to the nurses office",Damian said. "I'm not hurt I'm fine",Elena said becoming more calm. Elena looked back at ms.Julie and ms.Samson. ms.Julie kept say I'm so sorry and ms. Samson kept saying it's alright it's not your fault.

Walking across the the school yard was the hardest as everyone looked out the window of their classrooms at them. " ignore them Elena ",Damian kept saying. "I'm fine Damian really!",Elena gave out a weak laugh. "You're most certainly not fine",Damian said. Elena weakly laughed . "What did you eat for breakfast? A dictionary?",Elena joked. "Ha-ha very funny",Damian said sarcastically. "Ha my jokes always suck",Elena said feeling light headed. "Woah Elena I got you",Damian said and he held her arms tighter. 

He was worried she was going faint.

Rumours quickly spread around the school. None of them were actually true. Some even saying Ethan was poisoned and Elena was injured. An ambulance took Ethan away and Elena was doing fine in the nurses office. Damian had been excused from his classes for the rest of the day to take care of Elena. The nurse asked Damian to fetch ms. Samson and on Damian's way to her classroom he got stared at by everyone including teachers. One of Ethan's teammates stopped Damian. "She's some drama queen I bet he didn't even touch her next thing you know she's having a nervous breakdown",the boy with the mullet haircut laughed. Damian slid past him and completely ignored him. "Oui!get back here!",the boy shouted and he reached for Damian's shoulder but Damian was quick and moved his shoulder out of the boys way and kept walking. Damian wiped his shoulder as if there was dust on it. "For someone who goes to private school your quite the..how should I put this in words you will understand since your head works on a lower level then mine..how about Neanderthal?idiotic?or are those words still to hard for your little mind to comprehend.?",Damian didn't even change his facial expression. He left the boys speechless. "Well will you excuse me I have a teacher to find",Damian said as he continued on his quest.

Damian was the only one in the hallway without the school blazer and his tie was slightly undone and he had rolled up his sleeves. Everyone stared at him some even scoffed and sniggered and whispered things about  Elena."Morons",Damian said under his breath.

Ms.Samson was on the phone when Damian came to her classroom. When she got off the phone. She smiled at Damian. "The nurse wants to ask you something",Damian quoted the nurse. "Of course and Damian and you don't need to have your maths homework done for tomorrow",she reassured him."I'll do it anyway",Damian said sighed."of course you will",she laughed. When they got to the nurses office Elena was trying to convince the nurse that she was fine but obviously the nurse denied it. When Elena saw Damian, Elena pointed at him"Damian tell the nurse I'm fine!",she slightly yelled. The nurse looked at Damian. Damian shook his head as if to say no. Elena sighed. "I just got a fright! Jeez I don't want you guys to make a huge deal out of it.",she crossed her arms and pouted. "Elena I need to call your parents",the nurse said taking out her phone. Elena hesitated. Damian watched her reaction. "No! I'm fine really you don't have to bother them!",Elena pleaded. "Elena you need to go home",the nurse said trying to calm her down. Ms. Samson looked at the nurse."Nora can I speak to you outside for just a second?",ms. Samson said to the nurse. Ms.Samson knew about Elena's situation. When the adults had left the room.