Chapter 3: A Night Off

That night Damian sat by the at the bat-computer searching up "Elena Sullivan"
Bruce had everyone who had ever lived in Gotham stored on the computer so it wasn't too hard to find her.
Bruce came by and said that the Justice League was holding an important meeting over what actions to take on the latest criminal and political issues and told Damian he could take the night off.

Usually Damian would kick up a fuss about not being allowed up to the watchtower but this time he barely looked up from the computer. "Who's that?" , Bruce asked as he got his utility belt on.
"A girl I go to school with", Damian answered nonchalantly.
"Make sure Lola doesn't see you searching up other girls", Bruce joked.
Damian realised the joke his father had just made and Damian felt his ears burn.
"I don't like Lola or Elena, if that's what your implying father", said Damian.
"Wait roll that back, then why the hell are you still going out with that Lola girl? ",Bruce questioned.
"Because her father is your business partner and if I upset her it may jeopardise your partnership", Damian said looking fed up.
Bruce sighed deeply. "Damian I really appreciate your concern but really I think I can handle Lola's father, technically he isn't my business partner he works for me.",Bruce said. "You don't have to associate yourself with her if you don't want to, I hear she's not the easiest to keep to deal with when she's upset"Bruce patted him on the back as he put his cowl on.

Bruce got into the bat jet and took off , leaving Damian full of new thoughts.
So to clear his head he decided he do a bit of patrol around Gotham.
He put on his mask and headed out.
Damian hated nights off.
They bored him.