Which earned me a glare from the pornstar but it didn't bother me. Giving her one right back she stepped back with a worried look. Probably deciding best not to mess with me she walked away.

Jace's laugh snapped me back "To scare someone off with a look takes skill" he said still chuckling. A grin came on my face "My reputation precedes me". A smile crossed his face that made his look incredibly handsome.

"Of course so what can I help the oh mighty Havoc?" he said joking. Rolling my eyes "I just need you to stand there" his eyebrows scrunched together confused. Before he could say anything I yelled "Tiggy!"

Tiggy was in a mechanic shirt as he worked on a car next to Abel. His head snapped up along with Abel's both looking in my direction. "Tiggy" I yelled once more pointing my finger in his direction I motioned for him to come to me.

Wiping his greasy hands on a cloth he pointed to himself to make sure I meant him. Rolling my eyes I nodded my head "Idiot" I muttered to myself. "Tell me exactly why you just want me to stand here" Jace asked me.

"You see Tiggy has something that I'm in need of and with you next to me Abel won't come along. Get it?" I asked him. "Hmmh" he simply said as Tiggy made his way over to me.

"What's up Lexi?" he asked. Flipping my hair over my shoulder "Tiggy were you able to get me those blueprints that I asked for?" I asked batting my eyelashes a little bit. "Um well it was pretty last minute and everything" he said trying to focus on my face.

Pouting my lip a little bit I put my hand on his shoulder leaning forward a little bit so he could see my cleveage from a different view. Licking my bottom lip "Tiggy if you got me those blueprints it would really help me out you know that" I purred at him.

I could feel his body tense up as my hand was still on his shoulder. His eyes turned lustful as he looked over my body. Giving his shoulder a little squeeze he looked at me his Adams apple going up and down as he swallowed.

"I'll go get them there in the office" he said jogging off. A huge smirk was plastered on my face looking over to Jace his mouth hung open. Putting my hand under his chin I lifted his mouth close.

"That right there is how you use sex appeal to get what you want" I said smiling. Tiggy was jogging back with a rolled up cylinder. Handing it to me I took it "Theres two there the old one then the one from the recent construction" he said a little breathless.

Giving him a quick peck on the cheek i whispered in his ear "I'll make sure you get rewarded for this Tiggy". He shivered at my hot breath against his ear. Letting out a small laugh I walked away into the clubhouse.

Tito was frowning at me "You know Abel's going to have fit because of that". I laughed "It's not my concern anymore plus it got me what I needed didn't it" I said walking into the conference room.

Shutting the doors behind me the room fell to silence. "Now that I have that in order let's begin" I said sitting down in my chair at the head of the table.

Kasey sat on the other end of the table each of us on one side. We were split down the middle evenly. "From information that I've received it's been brought to my attention that we have a common enemy" I said.

"What makes you come to that conclusion Havoc?" Kasey asked. Before I could answer her Antonia and Selena came in dragging Lisa in to the room. "Havoc we brought her just like you asked" Selena said. "Yes good job ladies Rosie get the chair for Lisa" I said calmly.

Rosie grabbed a foldable metal chair were we sat Lisa down."So glad you could join us Lisa". Glaring hard at me "Why am I here?" she asked. Looking at her "Simple your here because I said so" was what I answered.