She knew him. However what worries her is that he knew her too.

+++

HUNTER EXAMINATION
SECOND ROUND
QUALIFIED: 42

+++

The president brought all of the remaining contestants aboard in his airship. It was huge, much spacious than expected and it was neatly designed; a very suitable transport for a large group who needs nothing more than a nice sleep and food. Everybody was gathered in one of the rooms, Netero stood in front of them with Beans standing at the side and just one step behind him. Netero is a very powerful man and the most respected, to stand by his side is a burden to bear. His aura is simply overwhelming and standing next to him will leave one shaking—including Raven.

The ravenette was leaning on the wall, standing at the very back of the crowd. She could not keep her eyes off him, she was on guard and every movement was like moving in a laser room. She was extremely tensed and every pore on her body was reacting with the particles in the air; it will be impossible for her to be at rest as long as he is here. Those were not what exhausted her, she used most of her energy the suppress her bloodlust, she was taming her from overtaking her body.

The noises in the room died down when Netero started his speech,"It is time for the remaining 42 contestants to know who I am. My name is Netero, the president of the Hunter Association as Menchi has introduced. I am fully responsible for the Hunters exam."

"We all know that, old man." Some idiot muttered under his breath; he bit his tongue when the president looked into his eyes.

He continued,"I wasn't supposed to make an appearance until the final round but it seems the consequences has changed that. Have a good rest tonight, things will become much tougher the moment you step out of this airship." With that, he left us with his personal secretary, Beans.

"Without any unforeseen circumstances, we should arrive around 8 o'clock in the morning at the next venue." He informed. "You are free to do whatever you want until our arrival."

Killua happily faced Gon and muttered,"Hey Gon! Let's go on a tour!"

"Yeah!" The said child agreed in delight.

The remaining two of the team sweat dropped at the energy the two kids have, even by looking at their enthusiasm made them exhausted.

"I'm going to take a very long nap." Leorio uttered before breaking into a loud and ungrateful yawn.

"Me too.." Answered Kurapika while looking around,"Hey, where's Raven?"

She has long slipped away during the president's speech, but nobody knew that—except for a handful of very skilled men: Netero, Hisoka and Gittarackur, the needleman who is a companion of the jester.

+++

In one of the rooms, Raven sat patiently on the wooden floor and leaned her back onto the wall. She sat facing the door directly and waited for the person she expected to meet. Soon enough, the door slowly swung open to reveal those ridiculously long eyebrows that she grew to hate. Her brilliant red eyes gleamed at the sight of him.

"Ah, how long has it been.. Reiko?"

🍁🍂🍁🍂

Dedicated to AndreaGonzalez076 for all your votes!

This was supposed to be published on Tuesday but like, I got stuck half way through. 🤔 Anyway, it seems we have young talents here, I received two more fanarts and I hope there's more to come! :D

_Organized_Insanity_

Nora_Universe

Published: 25 February 2017