Harry returned to Louis , "There was no one there , probably some kids ." 

"Okay . Uhm , I explained a little , now we - now we pose ?" Louis asked , Harry nodded and pulled his phone out .

"So now we'll pose the pictures , and hopefully get them good ." Harry said to the camera and pulled Louis to stand farther from the camera .

"I'll put the pictures on the screen so you can see them ," Harry said and walked closer to the camera , before fake sneezing .

"Bless you ." Louis giggled a little , Harry turned to him with a smile , seeing the four standing behind Louis with water bottles , flour , eggs and silly string .

"Looks like we have company ." He said , Louis turned around and barely had time to take it in , before the four guys let out battle calls and attacked Louis .

Louis' mouth gaped as Zayn and Troye poured water and flour on him , Liam cracked the eggs on his head and Tyler sprayed him with the silly string .

Harry laughed and joined Liam , taking an egg and cracking it on Louis' head , before pouring some more water on him .

"Welcome to the YouTube familyyyy !" Troye called , the other joined him . Louis couldn't help but giggle , Harry leaned to peck his cheek but Louis shook his head like a wet dog , making the ingredients fly on Harry aswell .

"Hey !" Harry whined and wiped his cheek , Louis laughed and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck , wiping his hair on his face .

"Nooo ! No !" Harry called and tried untangling Louis , "You're getting me all dirty !"

"That's the point !" Louis laughed again but let go of Harry to go hug Zayn instead . He wrapped his arms around his torso , Zayn yelped and wriggled around , "No Lou , let go ! Oh come oooon !"

Louis giggled and let go , then Troye hugged him from behind , "I'll hug you because I'm willing to , because I'm a good friend ."

Louis laughed and turned to hug him properly , when they pulled back Louis peeled the silly string off him and threw it on Tyler , who squealed and hid behind Harry .

"I guess there's no Reenacting Couples Pictures then ?" Louis asked , Harry laughed and shook his head , "No love , it was a Welcome To YouTube video with some help ."

"I'll get you all back , just keep your guard up ." Louis said and pointed to them , Harry hugged him and kissed his cheek before turning to the camera , "So that was the first video for this channel , now Louis is officially a YouTuber . Wish him good luck and a good time , because he's adorable and perfect ."

Louis blushed a little and pinched Harry's cheek , "And now while I'm going to shower you guys need to clean up this mess you created ." Louis gestured to the dirty floor and the living room table .

"Give this video a thumbs up and Subscribe , and turn on the notifications . All the love , see you next video ." Harry waved at the camera , Louis waved cutely and punched Harry's abs , "Can't believe you actually did this ."

"Aw you love me ." Harry scrunched his nose and kissed his lips , "Now go shower , messy little one ." He swatted his bum , Louis squeaked and slapped his hand before running to the bedroom .

~

"Editing is so tiring ." Louis whined as Harry finished editing the video , as he forced Louis to stay with him the entire two and a half hours to see how it's done .

"I know , I'm glad I don't have to be the only one doing this ." Harry kissed his cheek , "Come on now , let's make some dinner ."

"No , I'm tired ." Louis pulled back from Harry's cuddle and lied on the couch , face pressed to the cushions .