Chapter 25 - Claw Marks

Start from the beginning

"Stop," I tell her even though I don't want to.

She doesn't listen, but instead of taking off my shirt, her hands slip under it and scratch at the skin on my back. It's like she fucking knows exactly what I like.

I try to get off of her but she wraps her legs around my torso, holding me down. She kisses me again and I kiss back, unable to resist her.

"Please stop, Marnie," I say against her lips. Because I won't be able to.

She's going to regret this. She'll hate me if I let this go any further. Why can't I just get a grip and stop being so fucking obsessed with her?

Her dress has moved up her body from her position, and my hand runs up her thigh. She whimpers from my touch. "More."

I want more, I do. She's like the strongest drug i've ever taken. And although I don't want to stop, I need to. Because if I don't, all we'll do is hurt each other.

I take her legs off of me and get off, then walk across the room. My hands lean against the wall, supporting my body as I try to catch my breath. What the fuck just happened?

"Sorry," Marnie's small voice says. I turn around. She's sitting on the bed, her legs curled up against her chest.

"Don't apologise. You should sleep." It's too
hot in here. I need out.

"Stay," she says as I head to the door.

"I'll come back."

"Promise?"

"Promise." I walk out of the room and close the door.

I will come back, but first, I have some things to take care of.

+++

M A R N I E  J O N E S

I wake up alone in the large unfamiliar room.

Memories from the night before come flooding into my mind. The game of truth or dare. Seeing Zeke and Hollie kissing, making me really mad for some reason. Seeing Mason and that girl together. Kissing Zeke...

Oh God.

I kissed Zeke.

And it felt amazing.

I remember every feeling I got from it. Words can't even describe how incredible it was. And then after that... crap.

We almost... We could have... shit.

And Zeke rejected me... Of course he did. He doesn't like me. How embarrassing of me to think he'd want to do anything like that with someone like me.

As soon as I sit up in the bed, I feel nauseous. Not wanting to take any chances, I get up and run out of the room and down the hall, looking for a bathroom. As soon as I find one I lean over the toilet and puke up everything in my stomach.

Eugh, I hate being sick. The idea of it makes me feel sick. And then when I am puking I can't breathe which makes me panic and I feel like i'm ultimately going to die.

"You okay?" Zeke's voice booms through my head, making me wince and rub my temples as I relax onto the bathroom floor.

"Don't come in."

He's standing at the door, and it's then I notice that he's only wearing boxers. And he has a black eye. And he's holding my bra.

I gasp, "What happened?"

He comes over and sits on the ground beside me. "Got your bra back from Jordan," he hands it to me.

"How'd you get that?" I point to his right eye that has the purple and black bruising around it.