1 year later

1 year later.

One might say a lot had happened in a year, that I didn't expect to ever happen. In a year me and Sebastian managed to move all the way to a small two bedroom house in the small town of Aviemore, Scotland . It was a place I always wanted to live and start a new life. Mum had bought me here twice as a little kid and my heart resided in this beautiful place. There wasn't much of a huge job opportunity in the place but soon me and Sebastian opened up a cafe, which became popular among the residents and tourists. 

I had thought me and Sebastian might actually make our mums prediction true but we had put our relationship at a pause, only because I was not ready to be in a relationship. So no- we were not boyfriend and girlfriend.I feared relationships and being with Sebastian was challenging the fear positively. He was an amazing man and I knew for things to only work I had to wait.

I had told Samantha about Xavier coming for her, right after Xavier's threat which was why I moved away from London in the first place. Sam was the same as always she laughed and said she was waiting for it to happen. Waiting for Xavier to come and get her , Sam knew she couldn't run away forever. To be honest after the small conversation with Sam I knew I had to sort out my life. I couldn't carry on living a double life.

"Rose.." I snapped my head towards Sebastian a smile breaking my features. He looked at me questionably walking towards me with a smirk.

"The cafe seems to be empty today." Sebastian mumbled advancing towards me as I nodded.

"Maybe because it's the festival today. Remember."  Sebastian rolled his eyes caging me in between his arms. I rolled my eyes nudging Sebastian as I tried to escape the cage. However Sebastian grabbed my arm pulling me back to my original position.

" You look very hot today Ms. Carter." He mumbled leaning his face closer to my own.

"Sebastian you idiot people might see...." However I couldn't finish my sentence as Sebastian's lips crashed onto mine hungrily. His arms on my waist tightened as he pulled me flush against his body. I responded quickly to the kiss crossing my arms around Sebastian's neck.

" I always knew you guys would end up together." I broke away from the kiss suddenly: Breathlessly I turned my head at the source of the voice, eyes widening in surprise as I leapt into the persons arms in surprise.

"Sammy. What are you doing here? I thought he..."

"Calm down Ross. I'm fine." I pulled away from the hug, the smile on my face vanishing.

"Sebastian close the cafe will ya." I mumbled turning towards Sebastian who nodded  understandingly. I turned back to Sam, who sat on the booth's quietly.

"You ran away again didn't you?" Sam noded. I took a seat opposite her.

"He's fucking sick. He doesn't understand I never loved him and never will. After your call I knew I had to see him. If I didn't he would come after you and Sebastian. He took me back to Italy, held me captive... He didn't say anything-not a word, just made me pay the price of the betrayal."

" He tortured you. That's what he wanted all along." I stated causing Sam to nod and look away.

" How'd you get away?"

"He just simply let me go. He said he was stupid enough to think we could fall in love again." Sam mumbled. Sebastian bought a tray of cakes and pastries alongside coffee, placing it on the table gently. 

"Sam you know he wouldn't just let you go that easily. He's playing with you." I grumbled, sipping on the coffee my gaze now turning to a troubled Sebastian.

"I'm so stupid. I led him straight to you." Sam added distressed getting up in a flash.

"Sam. It's okay don't worry. We'll handle it." I stated softly grabbing Sam before she walked out of the cafe.

"If he wants to play.Let him play."