Devilish

4 years ago.

"Sam I'm going to get some fresh air." I shouted over the loud shitty music as I tried to push through the crowds of people dancing relentless. My nose suddenly scrunched at the smell of drugs,alcohol and sweat mixed to create a grotesque smell. Annoyed- I started to shove my way through the crowd, some people cursing at my attitude. As soon as I got out of the club I sighed in relief a huge weight coming off my shoulder.

I absolutely loathed crowded places and somehow, I found myself wasting my night at a shitty nightclub full of people who can't face the fact their life is fucked up, so spent more money partying swimming in sea of debt. Taking a deep breath I turned my head momentarily, eyes landing on a lean and handsome man. His eyes, were what captivated me the most,as they shoon in the dark a sea of blue and green. My eyes moved down to what he was holding between his slim fingers: a joint. Suddenly his eyes snapped towards me as he placed the joint in between his lips, inhaling the smoke. Turning my head away quickly I sat on the step leaning my head against the railing, mentally preparing myself to go back to the club.

"Shit club." I snapped my head towards the disembodied voice, soon recognising the handsome man. I nodded not finding myself to speak properly. Something captivated me to him and I found myself speechless as I stared at the man who once again inhaled the joint,his eyes now fixed on mine a smirk breaking his cold features. 

" You dont seem like the type to come to these places." His voice was deep and masculine however it seemed like a voice people would cower in fear. He was a dangerous man with power. It was the way he held himself. He was waiting for someone to come out of the club. I once again looked up at the man as I got up, looking him straight in the eye.Silence. 

"How about a walk." It was then I realised who he was really waiting for. The devilish handsome man was waiting for me but I still nodded knowing well enough the consequence of my action.