He's a Senior and I'm the Freshman Chapter 37

Start from the beginning

“Yes!” he said as he started dancing and shaking his butt at me. I watched him and shock me head as a waved came and knocked him over.

I laughed once I was safely out of the water.

“You think that was funny?”

“I do” I said teasing him.

Tyler ran as fast as he could over to me. I screamed and ran over to our picnic.

He caught up to me and spun me around.

“Still think it was funny?”

“Yes!” I said giggling.

Tyler laughed. “What am I going to do with you?”

“I don’t know,” I said smiling at him.

He kissed me softly before putting me down.

I ran my hand through my wet hair. I could only imagine what I looked like; my hair was ruined and so was my dress, along with my makeup.

Tyler looked over at me and smiled. “What?” I asked.

“Just checking you out,” he said.

I shock my head as I unzipped my dress.

I noticed Tyler was still watching me as I stripped down to nothing but a strapless bra and matching underwear.

Tyler took off his tie and shirt as well as his pants and walked over to me.

“Now what?” he whispered in my ear.

I ran my hands up to his chest. I quickly pushed him away and ran into the water.

He followed me and we swam out to sea together; jumping into waves and splashing each other.

We swam back to shore and gathered our things together.

“I have on more surprise for you,” he said.

“What’s that?” I asked as he started up the car.

He drove until he reached a hotel. He parked his car in the garage and turned off the car.

“Before you freak out, Chelsea helped me pack you a few things. There in the trunk.”

I got out of the car and Tyler opened the trunk for me.

There was a small bag full of my clothes. I pulled on a long t-shirt and my flip flops. Tyler pulled on sweatpants and a t-shirt and toms. We took what we needed and headed to the elevator.

Tyler had already checked us in so we just went straight to our room.

I sighed and dropped my bags on the floor.

“I’m in the shower,” I said walking into the bathroom.

I could feel sand all over me.

I turned on the hot water and waited until it was hot enough before turning on the cold.

I striped and got into the shower.

I let the water wash the sand off of me and washed my hair before cleaning my body.

“Hey,” Tyler said getting into the shower with me.

“Get out!” I said trying to cover myself the best I could.

“Please, I’ve already seen you naked,” he said walking over to me. “There’s nothing to hind,” he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

I could feel his erection on my thigh.

He kissed me and held me close to him. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled us underneath the running water.

Tyler’s hands went everywhere and I didn’t stop him. He pulled away and turned off the shower and kissed me again. He lifted me up and carried me into the bedroom. Tyler placed me gently on the bed as we kissed.

I rolled us over and looked him in the eyes.

I wanted to stay a virgin till marriage but at this moment, making love to Tyler seems right.

I bit my lip and kissed him again. Tyler rolled us over and I opened my legs for him without any hesitation.

I felt him smile against my lips as he slowly entered me.

Make sure to vote for a story that you want to see uploaded!

http://quizilla.teennick.com/polls/23265986/what-stories-do-you-want-me-to-upload

(This story is not in the polls because everyone loves it.)