40 - GIF IMAGINES [5-8]

"I don't trust Grounders anymore

"I don't trust Grounders anymore." You tell Bellamy as you both walk through the woods to your meeting with Pike.

"We should never have trusted them in the first place." He replies. His gun never seems to leave his hands nowadays, you wonder if it is the same for you. You decide not to comment on this thought because a little bit of you disagrees.

"Isn't it strange, I carry this gun." You slow down and inspect it for a second, holding it in both of your hands, "Yet I don't know if I could shoot anybody anymore."

"You would," Bellamy tells you, "I know you, Y/N. You would."

"Don't be too sure about that Bellamy, I used to be like you. I'm not anymore." You respond. You knew he wouldn't think twice about taking a life of a Grounder, you, on the other hand may not like them, but couldn't kill one.

Suddenly out of nowhere a Grounder scout runs out of the forest and grabs you from behind. He immediately puts his knife on your neck so you can feel the coolness of the blade.

Bellamy has his gun up and is aiming right at the Grounders head but you shake your head at him, when the Grounders says, "You shoot, they die."

This was Bellamy lowering his gun, your life was worth much more to him then a rivalry with the Grounders.

------------------------

 Your first days on the Ground were spent with only one person, Harper

Your first days on the Ground were spent with only one person, Harper. You didn't pay attention to any of the other delinquents, you simply wanted to enjoy your time with one of your closest friends you hadn't seen in months.

You looked at nobody and nobody looked at you however you were forced to socialise on your second day on the Ground.

Harper lead you to a small waterfall and pool that she had heard some of the others talking about, when you got there, Finn and Clarke (you didn't actually know their names) where already in the water.

This is the way Finn couldn't stop himself from looking at you as you debated whether you wanted to go in and tested the water temperature by sticking your foot in.

You inadvertently caught his eye as you did this and smirked a bit to yourself as you both looked away embarrassed before he said to you, "It's fine with me if you both want to get in."

-------------

Although something felt off in Mount Weather it did have its perks

Although something felt off in Mount Weather it did have its perks. The food and the company were the two biggest ones and at this moment you were having the best of both. Monty and chocolate cake.

"I bet I could though," You told him pointing your fork at him, "I am very talented Monty Green, don't you know,"

This was his reaction at your claim and it made you laugh slightly, seeing him happy always made you laugh. You leaned back in your chair, "I so could!"

"Okay show me your amazing talents Y/N." He replied with a smile as well for the same reason.

"I will." You then proceeded to try and lick your elbow as before Monty told you it was physically impossible. It was true and you failed miserably yet with uncontrollable laughter.

"I told you!" Monty teased before eating a forkful of cake, "I liked your attempt though, you were so close."

"One day Monty, one day." You replied with a smirk. These were the best moments, the times were you forget everything around you and you could just be an immature teenager.

-------------

The first Unity Day celebration on the Ground was eventful for you in more ways than one

The first Unity Day celebration on the Ground was eventful for you in more ways than one. First of all you discovered you have a very low moonshine alcohol tolerance and you also discovered that you found Clarke Griffin to be very attractive.

So when you found yourself talking to the blonde, your drunk state decided that you would try to be funny.

"Want to hear a joke?" You asked and Clarke nodded, she liked seeing people happy and somehow you smile was contagious.

"Okay," You move closer to her and put on the most serious tone you have ever used, "Why is Peter Pan always flying?"

Clarke tried to contain a laugh before asking, "I don't know, why is Peter Pan always flying?"

You lean in and try to contain your drunkard laughter before whispering in her ear, "Because he neverlands... neverlands Clarke!"

And you lose yourself in laughter that actually makes you cry and this is Clarke's laugh as she watches you wipe away at your eyes and she thinks to herself how she should get you drunk more often.

-

13.1.17
Is it bad I enjoy writing these more than the actual oneshots? Oh well, new and improved goal is to finish the book before Season 4 comes out in the U.K., watch this space people.