33 - Cracked + raven [short]

"You stole something I'll never get back, you left a hole in me, your halos gone and all I see is horns and a heart that's still intact - but mines cracked."

Between S2-3

------

You idly ran your fingers over your gun as you stood at the gates of Camp Jaha, kicking your heels into the dirt. You didn't pay attention to Bellamy Blake besides you staring with a blank face at your behaviour.

"Stop it." He told you sternly.

"Or what?" You were confrontational, you didn't feel like anything.

"You don't want to know." He told you and then stared out into the middle distance, he knows what you did; you cheated on Raven.

"I am so scared." You hit your heel into the dirt path, it blew up in the slight wind towards the male opposite you.

Bellamy scoffed, "I can't believe you."

"Excuse me?" You demanded, walking over to him, "Do you have a problem with me?"

"Oh just the fact the little fact that you slept with a Grounder when you have a girlfriend." The truth hit you like a knife, it made you more angry, because you hated yourself for letting it happen, it always happens to you.

"How dare you accuse me of something like that." You were agitated and had to play like it was a lie, even if had just happened four nights ago.

"Do you even care about her?" He began to raise his voice slightly, it boomed into your ear.

"Of course I care about her!" Your short relationship had been amazing, you had spent a lot of time together and knew a lot of deep things about each other, you almost would say you did love her.

"Obviously not enough!" He shouted into your face, both of you became angry at the turn of a switch.

"I don't have to answer to you." You shook your head and turned on your heel, scuffing the dirt again, "I'm not some kind of criminal remember? Not like the rest of you."

"Answer to Raven then." He pointed to a figure approaching and waited for your response.

You swore loudly as the figure of your girlfriend came into view, even with her limp she was moving fast and your thoughts were completely different; regret, shame but the overriding being anger.

"Y/N! You utter asshole!" Raven shouted at you but her voice was wavering, a little choke came out at the end. The various people outside turned to look at you both.

"I could say the same thing to you Raven Reyes." You called to her and she picked up speed miraculously.

"Don't you dare, don't you dare play that game with me." Raven was in your face now, you could see a glistening of tears on her cheeks and she greeted you with a slap to your cheek.

As you reeled in the shock of it, you thought Bellamy might stand in but he stood there looking slightly proud if anything.

"Let's say we haven't both exactly put one hundred percent into this relationship." You told her, you hadn't been entirely serious about the relationship but weren't exactly sure why not.

Her face softened but with a wave of sadness, "I put everything I had into this relationship."

You couldn't respond, you were at a lost of words.

"Everything," She repeated, staring into your eyes, "Didn't you want this to work out?"

You stuttered with shock and disbelief,"I - I..."

"You are such an idiot, a stupid idiot. I should never have trusted you." Raven muttered as she reeled back rubbing her forehead, you had got together after a one-night stand a couple of months ago, a wrong decision as it seems.

You have a new sense of determination, you will get the last word, "I've seen you with the engineer, you haven't exactly been an angel either."

This piped Bellamy's attention again as Raven stood there reeling as she tried to find the right words, "Raven? Is that true?"

"What? Of course it's not. She's just a jealous brat." She responded however her tone was nervous, it had a certain edge to it.

"A jealous brat that's right." You retorted to Bellamy, if she was going to bring out the claws then you were bringing out the talons.

"I work with him, I didn't know you're suddenly an expert at hunting and surviving down here. You couldn't spend ten minutes outsides these walls." Raven knew were to hit you, you came down with the Ark and she's is correct in every way.

"Just shut up Raven would you!" You snap at her.

"Make me." She snarled, placing one finger on your torso.

"Oh, grow up Reyes. Okay, this hasn't worked, alright, let's move on. Forget about all of this." You moved her finger and turned your back on her, mixed emotions running high. A minute of silence endured, hurting Raven more than you.

"I want an apology," Raven told your back, rubbing her running nose on her shirt sleeve, "That's all."

"I'm sorry I broke you heart."