Introduction/Important Things To Know

I'm so excited to start writing this story

I'm so excited to start writing this story. I've always been interested in crossover plots, but I'm obsessed with PJO/MR ones. I don't know what it is, they're just amazing. I tried finding some really good ones to read, but they were all discontinued, so I decided to write one myself.

Before reading a fanfic, I like having an outline of characters, which is why I created a part for those who are the same way. These are going to be some of the main or recurring characters in the story.

Main Characters:
Percy Jackson-Almost every chapter is in his point of view.
Annabeth Chase-A couple of chapters will be in her POV, but she is still in the story.

OC:
Raven- No chapters are in her POV, but she will be in some of them. Will play a role in the end.

Minor Characters:
The Seven: The gang will appear some, but not very often.
The Flock: Angel and Max will be in their the most. They will not play much of a role because this is loosely based. This is a small crossover, so it is mainly PJO plots with small concepts from MR. If you don't like that, then don't read.

Sidenote: The media I put on every chapter will be random percabeth because I love them. It will not fit with the storyline of the part, so don't rely on them for clues.

Thank you all for reading my story! I hope you enjoy. If you actually read all the way down to the end of this part, I give you millions of blue pancakes!