Said But Not Felt

Start from the beginning

We sat down on the couches, and we all chatted a bit. I was laughing so much, Johnson was just as hilarious as he was on Snapchat. So many times had I gone into a fit of laughter after watching what he posts, and the next day Violet and I would laugh even more by discussing it in class. I just knew that Violet and Alice would love to be here too and meet them.

"Hey, you know, we are actually going to your city in November during our tour." Gilinsky mentions once he found out where I was from as we all talked, Shawn and I sitting on a couch which is in front of another, on which the Jacks sat.

"Oh, I know! My best friend and I killed ourselves to get some tickets before they sold out, but we managed. She's also a big fan." And to be honest, I knew she was a much bigger fan of them than of Shawn. But I never mentioned that to him, and planned on mentioning.

"What? Sadie you could just have asked me. I could have gotten those easily and even gotten some meet and greets for you guys." Shawn adds, turning to me. I control myself the most to not roll my eyes. I didn't mention it on purpose. I didn't want to use Shawn's fame to get myself things.

"Well, that's true. But anyways, it doesn't matter, the show is ours isn't it? What about you bring your friend backstage on the day of the concert?" Johnson invites.

"Really? That would be amazing, thank you so much! This will be the best birthday present ever for me to give her." I say smiling. Well, it would be a very late gift, but she would absolutely freak out.

This hang out session with the Jacks had been just an amazing way to end the day. We even jammed out a bit to "Tides", Shawn playing on the guitar, and it was so amazing to see them performing together, my poor magcon fangirl heart barely making it out well.

But I couldn't help but feel that Shawn was a bit off, something on his mind. I decide to slide it for now, probably he was just tired, though I would double check this later once we were alone.

Unfortunately, at one point it got late, and the Jacks had to leave. After taking a picture with both of them and Shawn and I gave them goodbye, I turned to Shawn and smiled, and embraced him tightly. I felt so happy and ecstatic, actually too happy to be honest, and I felt like I could skip all the way back to the bus. Maybe it was the music jitters that still ran through me, this feeling I get when I just played an instrument or sang. "Thanks for the surprise Shawn, it was so cool to meet them."

"Um, yeah." He mumbles back, and that's when I realize how Shawn was barely hugging me back. Concerned, I pull away from the embrace, and look into his eyes.

"Hey, is everything alright?"

"Yeah, everything's fine Sadie." He says back as he starts his way back to the tour bus and leaves me behind, his tone cold.

"You don't trick me." I catch up to him, and walk alongside him, but he doesn't say anything. Now I was sure that something was bothering him; I could tell by the way his jaw was a bit clenched.

"So you and Johnson, huh?" He grumbles under his breath, but I was able to make it out too well. I stop walking, this being like a slap to my face. My mood had flipped completely; I was so cheery, and now I felt hurt and slightly pissed off.

"Shawn, please tell me I just didn't hear that."

He stops walking too, and turns to me. "You heard it well."

So this was jealousy. Again.

"All the giggles and laughter, you guys even planned already on seeing each other when he goes to your city. What's next, a date?"