1

"We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harm we do, we do to ourselves"

-Mitch Albom-
~~~~~

Green grass field.
Big old oak tree.
Warm summer breeze.

Ah..Perfect..

Yes, it's such a perfect ambience to be reminisced if only-

"If only it wasn't a dream?"

Kim Soomin, a petite girl with elbow-length wavy hair, found herself in an old, unwanted scene during an accidental sleep. She slowly fluttered her eyes open after hearing a familiar voice that tickled her consciousness. Her almond-shaped eyes instantly widened as she reflexively stood up and bowed to the person standing in front of her desk.

"Good morning Mr. Choi!"

"Good afternoon, to be exact. Thank you for attentively listening to my lecture. To show my appreciation for your enthusiasm, I am granting you the opportunity to write an essay on Middle English Literature. Please hand it to me by Monday. Thank you. As for the rest of you, have a nice weekend!"

"Thank you, Mr. Choi. Have a nice weekend!" As they bowed to their professor, the whole class left the room, holding back their laughter as they passed the red-faced girl who was standing still at her spot with puffy eyes.

She gave away all the strength she had in her legs, and now the wide-awake Soomin crashed back into the chair and rested her forehead on her desk. "Ah, frick..."

She heavily sighed and silently cursed her reckless self. Both of her ears perked up as two pairs of feet hastily approached her from behind.

"Good morning, Mr. Choi!" mocked one of them, who then clamped her lips tightly to prevent herself from laughing out loud.

"Jiwoo, stop it," said the other one.

The poor Soomin then giving a thumbs-up to the girl whose name was Minyoung. She muttered a lifeless thank you while keeping her forehead attached to the table.

"You forgot the bowing gesture. Do it again," added Minyoung calmly.

"YAISH these boogers!" With all her might, Soomin took a bottle of water in a flash from her backpack and madly chased the laughing girls out of the classroom.

~~~

"Geez..Soomin, how can I go home with this drenched shirt?" Jiwoo pursed her lips while examining her current unpleasant reflection in the restroom.

"Blame the bottle, I had no idea that the lid was already loosened up."

"Peckerhead," Jiwoo hissed under her breath, still trying her best to dry her plain white shirt by crouching under a hand dryer attached near the sink. She definitely didn't have any plans to walk around with her maroon-colored bra visible to everyone's eyes.

"By the way, considering your two years of unrequited love for the lovely professor, how could you fall asleep in his class?" asked Minyoung.

"Lack of sleep?" Soomin replied nonchalantly.

"What a genuine answer.." said Jiwoo sarcastically.

Sigh. "I can't sleep last night."

"Again? You can't or you don't want to? Still having the same old dream aren't you?" asked Minyoung. The asked girl shrugged and immediately drew her phone out from her jeans as soon as she felt the phone buzzed.