7

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."

-John Lennon-
~~~~

"Yoongi?"

Their eyes met, and a lot of questions filled their minds. Neither of them dared to utter their thoughts or even blink. It stayed that way for a minute until Yoongi grabbed Soomin's right wrist. She was too busy gathering her consciousness to reject or complain about his sudden move. Yoongi then led her to follow his pace without saying a single word. Without questioning where he was about to bring her, Soomin silently strolled behind him while looking at their tangled hands.

Fully absorbed in digesting the current situation, she wasn't aware that they had walked far enough from the memorial park. Her eyes finally started to regain focus as Yoongi detached their knotted hands.

"Really, Yoongi?! At this hour?!" she retorted as she stood in front of a street food stall, where Yoongi asked a middle-aged ahjuma for a bottle of soju.

"Shut up," he said as he walked in and dropped himself into one of the empty chairs. Soomin lazily followed and sat down across him. The silence continued as Yoongi rested his head on his palms, closed his eyes, and Soomin stared at him blankly. The ahjuma then placed the requested soju on their table.

"One or two?" the ahjuma asked, holding up a small glass.

"One!" Yoongi exclaimed as he grabbed the glass from her hand, startling both Soomin and the ahjuma. "And one mineral water for her, please," he added.

"Tch, you could at least give me a soft drink," she mumbled while taking off her backpack and clumsily placing it under the table.

"Soft drinks contain too much sugar. They're not good for your health," he said. She snorted in response, and a strong scent of soju instantly hit her nostrils as Yoongi started to pour the liquor into a glass. Yoongi downed it all in one sip and groaned as the strong effect of the alcohol burned his throat.

"Yeah, and look who's talking," she said loudly enough for Yoongi to hear.

Never thought that he had this kind of side, she thought while staring at Yoongi, who continued to empty the bottle of soju glass by glass.

"Soomin," he started when he finished his third glass. "What were you doing there? Aren't you supposed to be in class right now?"

"Drinking like an old man, scolding like an old man. How old are you actually?" She grabbed the glass from Yoongi as he was about to take the fourth. "Stop it. I have no intention of dragging a drunken boy on my way home."

Sighing, he said, "I'll stop if you tell me what you did there."

"Excuse me? That is my brother's place, my family's property. You are the one who should answer that question, not me." Soomin looked at him, directly into his eyes, and saw herself reflected in them. Confused, puzzled, tired, and probably a little bit....scared?

Did he..Pfft.. don't be silly Soomin! it's just a dream! there is no way that both of you shared the same dream. She shook her thought from her mind and chuckled to the imposibble possibility.