Nathaniel's Control

Eerika bit her lip, while running her fingers through her hair, as Bonnie trailed behind her hesitently.

"What's wrong," Bonnie demanded, "why are you freaking out?"

"I'm not freaking out," she denied, "We just need to talk to my family."

"We need to see the people that tried to murder my best friend," Bonnie scoffed in disbelief.

Eerika huffed. She didn't have time to argue with the Bennett witch, she had other things, more important matters, on her mind. Her mouth was running dry, while her palms were beginning to sweat; she hadn't felt this way since she was a mortal. "Bonnie," she sighed, before spinning around and gripping the other girl's shoulders. Her eyes stared intensely into the Bennett's. "There are monsters out there that are far worse than anything your little group has ever encountered. Quit acting like you all are so knowledgable because the truth is your cute little gang is completely ignorant. You're an extremely powerful novice, sweetheart, but power and naïveté are dangerous combinations."

"What are you talking about," Bonnie asked, exasperation evident in her voice.

Eerika pursed her lips, before turning on her heels and continuing down the street. "This is taking too long," she muttered. She didn't bring her car, and she understood why Bonnie wouldn't offer up her's, so, as a result, the two girl's were making their way to the Mikaelson house by foot.

"Eerika, enough!"

The said girl turned around to see that the Bennett had stopped walking and had crossed her arms over her chest. "Oh, come on," she groaned. She was trying her best to be empathetic towards the mortal, but her patience was dwindling by the second. With fierce determination, Eerika marched towards the stubborn teen and wrapped her arms securely around Bonnie's waist.

"What the," Bonnie began, but was interrupted as Eerika shushed her.

"Sorry, sweetie, but I don't have time to spare, just close your eyes."

Before Bonnie knew what was happening, they were standing on the Mikaelson's front porch. Bonnie's hand darted up to grab ahold of her spinning head, while her other one pressed against her chest to soothe her racing heart. "Eerika," she groaned, "seriously?"

"I told you to close your eyes."

"You never gave me time to!"

"Please," the immortal begged, her eyes wide with desperation, "you have no idea what danger that symbol can bring."

Bonnie released a ragged breath, before squaring her shoulders. "Well, let's go talk to your family."

Eerika beamed at the determine witch, before nodding her head and hurrying through the tall doorway. Bonnie hesitantly stepped inside.

"Nik," Eerika yelled, "Kol, Lijah, Bekah! Come here, we have situation!"

Eerika grabbed the waiting Bennett's wrist and guided her to the living room. All four siblings dashed towards Eerika's urgent voice; she rarely raised her voice, so when she did, they knew never to take it lightly.

"What's wrong," Klaus demanded, his eyes roaming over Eerika's figure in search of injuries.

"Who hurt you," Kol hissed, "I'll kill them, rip them limb from limb, just give me a name."

"Kol, calm down," Elijah reprimanded, "let Ria explain what's bothering her."

"Is anybody else wondering why the Bennett Bitch is in our house," Rebekah drew.

"Screw this," Bonnie scoffed, while turning to walk out the door, but Eerika pulled her back.

"Come on, Bekah," the Cailleach sighed.

"Enough with your pettiness, sweetheart, it's quite unattractive."

"Shut up, Nik," Rebekah growled.

Elijah sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "What's wrong, Ria?"

All bickering stopped as the siblings' attention snapped to the worried immortal. "Bonnie, show them," she urged.

The Bennett nervously glanced around, before raising her forearm in their view. She watched in fascination as the Mikaelsons' features morphed in seconds. Rebekah turned pale, as her breath hitched, while Elijah's eyes widened in shock. She had never seen Elijah lose his composure. Klaus gritted his teeth, while clenching his fist, as Kol's brown orbs turned murderous and colder than she had ever witnessed, but one thing was similar with all of the family's reactions: their gazes all averted to Eerika with concern.

"It could just be a coincidence," the oldest Original sister whispered.

"Do you really believe that," Eerika asked, shooting the blue-eyed girl a sad smile. Rebekah frowned before looking down.

"No."

"It's going to be fine," Klaus reassured, but his tone held a tinge of doubt. Bonnie could clearly see the worry he had for Eerika, and that frightened her. What could be so horrible?

"What the hell is going on," she demanded.

"What do you know about me," Eerika questioned, her voice was light and dreary.

"Just the stuff Elijah told us."

Eerika smiled softly, before pushing her hair to the side and showing Bonnie the identical symbol she had burned into the nape of her neck.

"My ex-husband gave this to me."

Bonnie's brows furrowed, "I thought you guys were the only Originals."

Kol's eyes flashed with malice. "So did we."

I love y'all! Thank y'all so much for the continuous support!💙💙❤️💜