Refresh

Heya! Thank you for all of the comments, votes, etc. I enjoy hearing all of y'alls opinions! I apologize for all of the mistakes and stuff! Also, please remember I'm not really following the story, so please don't get upset if it gets weird...Anyway, te amo!! #yellow

Rebekah and Eerika wondered around different stores trying on clothes and catching up. The brunette listened to her sister go on and on about anything and everything. Rebekah's secrets and feelings seeped out of the blonde's lips like poison just dying to get out. Eerika listened understandingly, words of comfort and praise were all that were said. The witch's green eyes stared at her sister with intensity, as a frown slipped on her lips. Rebekah continued to whisper about how she missed being human and how she felt alone. Rebekah was always a sweet girl, she was just...misunderstood. The relief and gratefulness was obvious in the blonde's voice, as she spilled all of her confessions to her beloved sister, like she did when they were humans.

"Ria, do you...do think I deserve love?" Rebekah was staring at her vanilla iced coffee, while she and her sister sat on a secluded park bench, watching as the oblivious children screamed and laughed with glee. The 16-year-old continued to look at the joyful children, then turned to her heart-broken sister calmly.

"Everyone deserves love, darling," she responded. Her words were simple, but held an undeniable power beneath them. Eerika's words always held undeniable power.

"But, I-I just don-" A sob escaped the original's mouth . Misery streamed down her cheeks, as her chest restricted painfully. "Wh-why can't I just-" her voice came out in strangled breaths. "I-I-ugh, bloody hell!" Eerika took Rebekah's drink and set their beverages down before pulling her agonized sister into her arms. The witch held onto her sister as  bottled emotions poured out of the weeping girl, while stroking her back in a motherly way. "I'm just never good enough," the hysteric girl repeated.  After her tears ran out, Rebekah pulled away from her sister.

"Sorry, babe," she sniffed, "you know how emotional I am." Eerika shook her head at her sister as a silky laugh escaped her lips. Her hands grasped the older girl's face, as her thumbs wiped away the remaining evidence of her sibling's break-down.

"No problema, sis," she stated lightly, "We all have those days." Rebekah looked at her sister with gratitude before pulling her into a tight hug.

"You have no idea how much our family has fallen apart since you...you know..."

"Well, good thing I'm back," Eerika chirped, while pulling her sister up, then walking to a near by trash can to throw away their unwanted drinks. Rebekah laughed, while nodding her head at her sister's cheekiness. Her icy eyes examined the ageless sky, as the sun's light dripped onto the clouds in a display of pastel colors, signaling sunset.

"Come on," Rebekah grabbed her sister's wrist, "Let's go home."

****************AT THE MANSION**************

"Dear siblings, your youngest sister has entered the house. Please contain your excitement. I know my amazing presence has brightened your lives, but, please, continue on as normal." Eerika's cheerful voice echoed throughout the large house as she skipped through the doors, while Rebekah simply rolled her eyes at the immaturity and sauntered up to her room, returning to her usual bitchy façade.