The plan

HEY EVERYONE! I'm so sorry! School has been insane!! Anyway, I will try to update more often, and I know this chapter is short and boring, but I promise it will get better! I am just leading up to Eerika's return. I don't want to rush into it. Few things you need to know for now: I am not following the show or anything. I am just doing what I want, sorry! Stefan has his memories and his switch is on, Haley is non existent, Mikeal is dead and all of Klaus' siblings are undaggered and Kol is alive, and Stefan is with Elena right now, but she also has feelings for Damon. Okay! I think that is all! I don't own anything except for Eerika and ya da ya da ya da.

   Damon, Bonnie, Caroline, Stefan, Alaric, Jeremy, and Elena all stood around the Salvatore's dimly lit living room. "What if we try to talk to them?" Elena asked, breaking the silence.

Damon looked at the doe-eyed girl in disbelief. "Yeah, that'll help," he scoffed, "While we're at it, let's make Christmas plans! We could all sing Christmas carols and drink eggnog!"

Elena sighed in annoyance at the vampire's sarcasm, "Maybe we could work something out! We could try and make a deal!" Damon simply rolled his eyes and poured himself a glass of bourbon, while holding back a witty remark.

"We could try," Caroline suggested, "What other options do we have?" The group of people looked around, not knowing what to say.

"I'm with Elena," Stefan spoke up, while wrapping his arms around his girlfriend. Damon sent a heated glare to the show of affection, but quickly covered it up with an emotionless smirk.

"Whatever you say Saint Stefan," he looked at the oldest Gilbert with a cold stare, "It's your funeral." The raven-haired Salvatore took a last gulp of bourbon and stormed away, slamming the door on his way out.