Daddy's Hands

Really short, I know, but I'm blocked for this story! I'll post a full chapter soon!

Tyler

I was staring straight at the woman who'd given birth to me, watching as she melted down before my eyes -- her words were knives in the chest, but I had long grown accustomed to the pain, her Mate had made sure of that. Her long blonde hair was perfectly fine, smoothed down and tamed even as she flopped around hysterically, calling me a monster and murder, not a strand falling out of place. It was a marvel to me how composed she could look and how little she truly cared. She put on this show for others, I knew. The tears were not for the loss of the man she had spent 25 plus years with, instead for the rank and importance she was losing -- I hadn't killed her Mate, only her meal ticket.

"How could you allow this monster into our home, mother?" She shrieked, pointing her daintily manicured finger in my direction in an accusing manner. Her mother, Amelia, stood in the doorway, gawking in my direction with wide, oh-so-innocent eyes and a gaping mouth. Of course she wouldn't have anything to say, because she hadn't known I'd been invited into the house again -- it had been my grandfather, Derek, who had made the call.

Derek Tyler was an imposing man in his own right and when I was young, I had believed him to be the strongest man in the world; however, I was wrong. While physically he was a domineering man, he was weak -- his wife called he shots and commanded the household. He obeyed like an obedient dog.

His weakness was the reason that he was estranged from his only child, Luna Tora Leeland of the Silver Valley Pack. I had never met her, and even in the brief moments I had been allowed out in public with my father, I had only seen her once. This did not mean I didn't know who she was.

She was the mother of my Mate, whose name I now knew was Jackson Leeland.

And she was the reason that my father had locked me up for so long -- or rather the fact that my Mate was her son.

These were revelations given to me by Derek, all things he thought I should know. And now that I was Alpha, now that I was free, I planned on righting a few things.

The first being my mother and grandmother.

And boy, was revenge going to be sweet.