Stuck Abroad Pt. 9

hey!i'm back! here it is Chapter Nine. ;)

but before i start, i wanted to apologize to all of you who like Aidan, because he's not getting any POV last chapter. I'm a bit into Justin actually. hahahaha. but besides my feeling, it is the storyline ;]

this chapter will be a total shock!

comments and votes are really apreciated.

iloveyoufull incredible people. ;]

ENJOY

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

STUCK ABROAD CHAPTER 9

Justin's POV

She stands in front of the door, the girl I loved for years. She stands there looking at me, (well, she's looking at me, Sasha and May but i want to think it that way.i should make myself happy ya know!),"Be careful." We start saying see you one another.

She still stands there, I lips sync a 'goodnight' to her and smile. She... smiles back. She... She smiled at me! I quickly turn my head the other way. I can feel my face warming. Blood is pumping to my face.

Finally, a sincere smile for me. I turn my head to look at her again after my face turns to its normal color, she's standing there talking to the Mc. Fadyen guy. I stop my step and look at them, but Jane only talk to him for 3 seconds and she goes in to the dorm. I sigh in relief. Good Jane. Go inside the dorm and no boys can't touch you! Cause I should be the only boy who can touch you. Me! Muahahahaha!

"Hey big guy. Your long legs sure can't work huh? Walk faster please!" Sasha called me over with a sarcasm tone. I don't mind, I am very happy now! I run to her and May.

They take me to the football field (which I love the most), the main library (we got a small library in the meeting room too) and the school's farm and at last, the gym and we walk in there and look into locker room (girls too!) then headed to the empty pool. " I think the pool is under maintenance." May said while rubbing her chin.

The girls start playing together inside the empty pool. I sit in the pool side and think a while, "Hey guys. Can I ask you a question?"

They both look at me and stop playing, "Sure. What?"

I turn my face into my serious face, "Well, I'm just curious. What had happened to Jane while I'm gone? She used to be so cheerful and now she's so silent. And, she seems to hold a huge hatred for me. You all can see it right?"

Sasha smiles and take a sit next to me. May sits in the pool's stairs.

"Justin. You really need to catch up. Lots of things had happened to her. None of them make her

happy. Each one of them hurt her on and on. And we both also hurt her that time."

Sasha's face shows guilt and sadness, I pull my feet that hung on the pool side to the pool and fold it one beneath the other. May freeze and she stare at the empty pool in vain, " You remember Macy, her Dad's secretary?"

My brain works harder, Macy...Macy.., "Yeah! I remember! That lady who always act like she own the house and always act like Jane's mom every time we crashed there."

Sasha smiles, "A month after you went to states, she married Jane's dad and lived together with Jane. She started to show her shopaholic habits. When Mr. Page was in a business trip, Jane saw that Macy was escorted to home with a guy and they kissed in front of the house."

"Wicked lady." I cursed.

May continues Sasha's story, "Don't say wicked cause you haven't listen the whole thing Macy did to her. Jane kept silent about the affair. We didn't know it yet too. Then, Sasha and I started to go out with Mark and Jake. That time Jane was lonely. She kinda rejected all of the boys me and Sasha introduced. She said she didn't need one..."