Stuck Abroad Pt.2

Stuck abroad Chapter 2

So how's it? Comment and vooooote!! i'll be waiting while continue this story :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 months later.

"Hey Jane. What are you doing here?" May sits in front of me in the red chair. She put her hands on the table and a smile stick on her face.

"Reading." I said while making a little smile.

"Ouw Jane! Come on! How old are you?30? Read it at your room!You are a high school student! You should hang out at the cafeteria! Or else you'll never knew real live other than your same-first-name's book!" She stared at me with a very insisting look yet friendly. Normal people won't understand her sentence. Thanks to all of this literature books I understand what she said. She was talking about the Jane Austeen's book that I hold since the first lesson. Quietly of course. I don't want any flying marker land on my forehead. Hee-hee I can't imagine the bump and Sasha will take every medicine she can find to ease it.

"This is my first Austeen's book, May. Besides, I don't like the crowd. Why don't you go and bother...sorry, asked Sasha to go with you to check out Tony Hoff's gang?" I throw a look into her face, reddish. Laughter burst out. She seems to be pissed.

She pinch my arm lightly,"Jane! When you meet books you are so mean to me! Argh! Fine I'll BOTHER Sasha. But next time you should go with me!" She give more force in the word bother that I said also regretted and point her well-treated finger to me. She's childish like me but I'm still the most childish one.

I move my sights from the figure in front of me to the book in front of me too," Yeah, next week okay." I told her with a teasing smile. I know she would be so angry but then she would giggled again. I know it. I've been doing this for years. She leave me on my seat and go to the cafeteria while looking for Sasha on her way.

Elizabeth Bennett and Mr.Darcy.

Perfect love? Cruising the tides of love and being united by destiny. Interesting. But,not in the real world. No such love. In this world. The real life. There's only lies, grief, pain, and some happiness. Even my parent's love isn't a perfect one. Not Dad and Macy the step-mom, but Dad with Mom. How infidelity grow in the midst of their love. How mom goes mad with those pasteurized liquid and Dad madly in love with wicked Macy - the one who kicked me here. I felt sick.

"Jane reading Jane's." A heavy voice sneak into my ear. I turn my head. A boy with iPod link to a headphone linger his neck - they allow students to bring iPod and things to use in breaks only. Aidan McFadyen. A boy that has the same last name with the actor that star Mr.Darcy in Pride and Prejudice movie, Matthew McFadyen. And in the same class with me. What is he doing here?

I stare at him for a view seconds with curiosity and doubt. "So?"

He giggles. He pull the chair that May seated awhile ago. He sits and stare deeply into my eyes," Ms.Page, would you mind sharing a place of yours to a man like me so he can spend the rest of the break resting here?" He said it with British accent and heard so good. Really, I was stunned. I thought a boy like him would never knew that such great sentence arrangement.

I think a while. Look at my watch and around. He keep looking at me with the face of innocent yet persuasive boy. Well, guess it's alright. It's in the corner of the library no one would notice, and he won't bother anyway, "You may."

"Thank you, Jane. You are so so so kind. I won't make any noise. Thank you." He smiled at me. Beautiful smile with white teeth behind a pinkish lips. He put on the headphone and cover his ears with it and put his head on his hands. And... Silence. He really is resting. I start to read again in the silence. It seems a bit odd for normal girls to be able to sit quietly while one of the school's hottie is right there in front of her face. But I'm not like them. So, who cares about hottie-hottie things?