Stuck Abroad Pt.4

Okay so here it goes! chapter 4! 

but people,can you be kinder and leave comments???more and more :) 

about whadday think and so on. :) 

Well, maybe some of you found it a little uneasy without second person POV but i promised i'll put some. But now is not the time yet! So keep reading! Your comments and votes will boost my working time for sure!! 

enough of this blabber.here you go!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Stuck Abroad chapter4

Tch. Isn't it enough for him to bother me? First he annoyed me then my friend. Bloody boy! And what's worse? I have to meet him today at the library. What have I done that I got such an unpleasant day?  

i jumped, May opened the doar really hard. For sure!!!

"Jane!! Message for you! From Aidan!!"

"What? message? How come? "He texted you?"

"D'oh? He didin't have my number, well i hope he got it... Anyway, he use the bribe-and-send  

technique I guess."

"A what?" What the heck is that technique?

"Well, he knocks the connecting door and whoever opens it will be asked to send it but with a payment. Sometimes coke or chips well i never heard they asked for a money, not in the girl's dorm. Here." She handed me a plain white paper folded into a little square.

"Well, he must've said to the sender to send it to me right? But why is it wih you?" I asked curiously. 

She smile," Well, that girl insist on giving to you in front of the door but i just too curious so i took it. Sorry."

That girl really likes to butt in when it comes to boy stuff, " Since it's your habits then i forgive you." I said carelessly and open the paper.

May thinks for a while and start to frown," What? Habits?"

"Yeah. yeah be quiet please i'm triying to read here." I said without looking at her eyes. I read the handwriting in blue. His handwriting is neater than other boys. One point for him. May sit next to me in a hurry and trying to read along.

'Hey meet me at the second floor at the library. I will be waiting in the corner table near the History rack. 7 pm sharp. Show ur PUNCTUALITY'

Bloody. He must wrote that punctuality in caps from what happened today. Show your punctuality, huh. Let's see!I'll come 15 minutes earlier and let's see i'll be the one who said that sentence!

" What? You naughty girl! You got a date already?? No fear!" May cried out loud. For God sake! Who would want to have a date with him anyway?

" Well, if you're not happy with it you cna go to there replace me and do my assignment with him. That would help me. A lot!" I said offering her the deal. The door opened and Sasha comes in with a wet hair and a towel.

May runs to her and report, " Sasha! Your baby here is having a date tonight!!"

"With Aidan?" She asked normally. So much different with May. I wonder why.

"Yes!"

"Oh okay have fun." Sasha put her towel on the towel rack. What? Okay?

My eyes got widened and i jumped out from the bed," What? Do you lost your marbles in the shower? It's like yesterday you are shouting out loud when that geek Bert asked me out and now you're letting me go with this bloody boy?"

They just cracked up and I don't know why," What? What's so funny?!"

Sasha walk to me and hold my shoulder, " Baby, let me tell you something. He is a good boy. that Bert case, he is not good enough for you."

I confront her," Well, what about Harry the one who gave me rose and asked me to watch a movie? He's nice, and as his face is not uglier than Aidan, well better maybe."

Suddenly May come to my face and just say," Wait! Hey are you blind? This aidan is such a prince Charming flawless and he got those sexy figure! And Harry,..." She acting puke," He wears cowboy hat everywhere!"

Sasha laugh and sits on the table brushing her hair," May made a point baby. I never saw any better guy for you since Justin."

Argh. When she said Justin, i got a pain in my chest. Yeah, my old friend. We are so close and we're an inch from lovers when suddenly he got to move to New York. How sad. " Just don't talk about Justin. It brings memories."

Sasha understands and quickly use her finger to pretend zipping her mouth.

May look at the clock and turn her head toward me,"Did he said seven?"

I think," Hem. Yup. Sup?"

She grin,' Well, I guess ou better be going it's 7 pass 5 already."

I freaked out," Shit! I'm going! Don't lock the door!" I grab my file and a pen.

Suddenly, Justin sneak to my mind. How long had he go/ 2 years? Geez. All the images suddenly popped-up. How he smile, how he pat my head, how he hold my hand. And his soft and soothing voice . Also that topaz eyes. I miss them. 

..........................................................................................................................................

SOMEWHERE IN NEW YORK

"Hey Justin! where are ya going?" one boy with a basketball in his right hand wave his left hand to a boy. 

"I'm going to Principal office. I'll catch up with you later!" The boy name Justin smiles.

"Dude! we're going to have a huge game! Don't screw up!" the boy frown.

"Hey chill out! I'm only checking for something. Just go I'll catch up to you later." Justin wave his hand like shooing. The boy just open both of his arms and widened them adn turn around then left.

Justin walk and stop in front of the administration office. He come to the administration desk, " Mrs. Alley, how's my transfer to Longview?"

She look at him and hang up the phone," Actually we managed already and since that school is our partner too so that makes it easier. But are you sure to mtransfer there? I mean it's the other side of the Earth."

"Well, actually yeah. I got a very good reason to move there. To get what i lost back then." He smiles.

The middle-aged Mrs. Alley smiles back " Love huh? Okay then. Everything's done and you're going to school there a day after you arrive and it is a dormitory system. When you arrive, someone will pick you up. Clear enough Mr.Love chaser?"

Justin smiles from his new nickname," Clearer than water Miss. Thank you so much. See you." He left the office. In the crowd, he asy to himself, 'Jane wait for me.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

So how's it???

Want to know more about Justin? vote and comments first then i'll upload the next chapter!

i'm waiting for it!!!!!!!!

lol

loveyou incredible people :]