Stuck Abroad Pt. 7

Hello thanks for the votes ;)

So i hope you didn't wait too long because i hate to make you wait.

And since it's Saturday here, i think I'm gonna race to post chapters. because in Monday my school going to start again and there will be tons of homework. Anyway, Here it is!

STUCK ABROAD CHAPTER 7

Jane's POV

Justin has come back and I know I should be happy. But remembering how he didn't contact me at all, really pissed me off. Lots of things happened after he left. Sasha and May went out with Mark and Jake and I was alone. then dad got married with Macy at the same time. I was alone.

That time I start to become silent day by day. After lots of lonely days, Sasha broke up with Mark cause Mark is moving to Brisbane. I felt a bit happier that time. And two months ago, when we had to move here, May and Jake broke up because May can't stand Jake's possessiveness. We got together again.

Still, I felt that my lonely days are Justin's fault. If he hadn't had to move to New York, I would be happy for Sasha and May, not that I wasn't happy back then just happier than that. He would be able to comfort me with Dad's marriage and Macy wouldn't get annoyed (I'm pretty sure she's not only annoyed but pissed) and she wouldn't kicked me here and I wouldn't met Aidan.

So it's all Justin's fault.

"Shit!" Justin cursed when he open his backpack beside me. We have our schedule matched before the class began so we will be in the same class the whole time. Sasha and May really are delightful with that idea. They really hope that the idea of Justin being here will cheer my days. I sit in the corner with Justin and Sasha and May in front of us. The table are for two.

I turn my head to him and ask, "What happen?" I think I'm too kind to him. I guess.

He turn his face to me and smile, "I guess I left my pencil case in New York."

"WHAT?" I can hear myself scream, the whole class start to look at me. May turn her head to the back where I sit with Justin and lip syncs a 'why'. My blood pumped to my face. Justin chuckled and take my face then cover it with his whole arm. I don't know if it's just me or not,but it feels like he's hugging me.

"Sorry people. She's just too excited sitting with me." He giggles. Some of the students just laugh and some just turned their face and act like they don't care. I'm so embarrassed.

"Do I get any Thanks or thank you?" He smiles at me.

I let go his 'hug'."Thank you for what? For telling I'm excited sitting with you? Not at all." I frown and I can see his disappointed smile.

He stare at me with a sad sight, I never want that sight at all cause that makes me feel guilty, "Jane, I am really sorry that I didn't contact you for such a long time. But now I'm here why can't you even give me a smile?" He asked that with a very soft and soothing voice.

I turn my face facing his when suddenly Mr. Floyd enters the class. That stops me from answering his question. Both of us face the white board.

Justin's POV

I don't know why Jane is really mad at me. I mean, I just didn't contact her and now I'm coming to the other part of the world only to find and meet her.

"Jane, I am really sorry that I didn't contact you for such a long time. But now I'm here why can't you even give me a smile?" I asked with the softest tone. I really hope she could explains what makes her pissed like that to me.

Just as she opens her mouth, the teacher comes in. We involuntarily face the white-board. The teacher 'screening' the class and stop his sight in me, "Who are you, young man?"

"I'm Justin James. I came yesterday from New York." I can hear some girls cheers when I said New York.

"New York, one exhilarating town." He moved his sight to Jane and begin 'screening' the class and stop when he see one boy with a black hair, "Ms. Page and Mr. MacFadyen, don't forget that your assignment due next Tuesday."

Jane suddenly raises her hand to speak," Mr. Floyd, can I just do it by myself? You don't have to change all of the indicators." The black hair boy turn his face in shock. I can see guilt in his face. What happen?

Mr. Floyd thinks for a while," Do you have any perfect Ms. Page?" He glance a look to the boy and back to Jane.

"Well, I would like to do it in my room because I can concentrate more. You know, the meeting room is a bit crowded."

"Okay, but I don't accept it if you submit it late." Jane replies with a nod. The guy keep staring at her. My guts said something had happened here.

The lesson flew so quickly. Until the time to go home, Jane hasn't say anything. I walk together with her, Sasha and May back to the dorm. Before we apart, I them, "Hey, after dinner, can you guys show me around the school? I didn't have any tour yet."

Sasha nods,"Sure, the dinner is at the school cafeteria..."

May cuts her," Starts at 7 pm and end at 8 pm. But we can take an early leave if we had finished. We can take a walk afterwards but the curfew is 11 pm".

"Okay then. I'll meet you guys down here before going to the caf at 6.45 kay?"

Sasha and May nodded. I look at Jane, "How about you Jane? Okay?" I pinch both of her cheeks with my fingers.

She whine," Hey. Stop it. Yeah I'll come." She takes my hands off her cheek and I chuckled to hear her whining.

We apart there and go into our own dorm.

I went up to my room when I realize one door beside my room that has no number on it. Not much students stay in the third floor. There are only 5 rooms. I slowly step to the door and turn the doorknob. It's unlocked. I hope there's no monster or such things. I saw an empty room with a stairs beside the door. The room is dusty and full of wrecked furniture.

I can't help my curiosity so I climb up the stairs. Whoah! This is one big attic! This is a bit dusty. I take steps to it and found boxes. There are lots of simple wood pillars to suppress the roof. I take a look to one of the pillars and smile from the carving, "Keaton ♥ Gaby 12.27.94" I guess this is the dating place.

Wait, if this is a dating place, I don't think this Gaby came from the boy's dorm. I walk to the end of the attic. Such a long way. I find another staircase and walk down to it. The room was exactly the same as the numberless room beside my room. I open the door and see a girl walking down the hallway. I closed the door and I know something now. It is the girls' dorm.

Jackpot, baby! A soundless laughter comes out from me.

I guess from the carving and the dusty room, only Keaton guy and Gaby who knew this. They had left the school, for sure.

Aidan's POV

I really messed things up. Jane really hates me. Well, I would hate myself too because what I said to her. I mean, she had ran in a hurry with all of those sweats and I just like crazy going mad at her without really listening to her reason of being late.

And what's up with her sticking with the new guy? He even kissed her cheek and hugged her in the class! Wait, why did I care about it? I mean, it's like maybe her love life. Why my heart pounds like hell when I saw that? Could it be...love?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

love it? what will happen when Aidan realize that it is love and Justin found the 'dating place' and how do the boys finish their problem with Jane?

wait and read the next chapter. comments and votes will surely boost the chapter arrival time~! hihihih ;]

iloveyoufull incredible people

love,ikanotikan