Stuck Abroad Pt.8

I made it already! i'm getting a mood boost from votesc, messages and readers.

comment is a must!!!!please comment! i would appreciate it so much much much much!

and be fan if you really like the story and want to know the progress :]

okay here it goes, presenting,

STUCK ABROAD CHAPTER 8

Justin's POV

The breeze is a bit chilly when the dark comes. I look at my watch, 6.29. I haven't seen the girls. I was a bit hurried so I come earlier. I took a sit on the bench and start turning on my iTouch.

Colbie Caillat's It Stops Today playing in my ears. My mouth starts to sing along. Maybe people will find it odd for a guy to sing along. Well, I enjoy singing along and it makes me relieved or relaxed. I brush my brown hair. It's still a bit damp because I just took a bath like 20 minutes ago.

I start to think about Jane. We used to be so close. We used to laugh together. But then my Dad had to move to New York for his work and taking me with him. I was so closed to tell her about my love but NY pulling me. And when I was there, I was thinking about telling my feeling. But it's just so hard. I didn't know when I was able to go see her and also what if she doesn't want to have a long distance relationship. So I keep it to myself.

After a few months in NY, I gave up and started to tell myself to move on. I stop all the connections with her also Sasha and May. The song reaches its chorus.

But I can't keep on running

No I just can't keep on running away from here

I know that the only way to be is to fight my every fear

I'm not going to make it 'til I turn around and face it alone, I know

I can't just keep running, no I just can't keep on running away

So it stop today

I giggled. Yeah When I started to move on lots of things happened to me.

The football team recruits me as their captain and I got so much 'privileges'. I started to enjoy it. Girls came and offer me their love. I started dating with girls. Even the hottest girl in the school, Gina dated with me. But all of them ended in the same way broke up. I just couldn't feel any feeling. They said lots of love things also there are lots of kisses.

Colbie's song ended and Katy Perry's here with Thinking of You.

Sheesh, this song really came in the right place. Just like the song said - well, change he to she cause Jane is a fem, she kissed my lips I taste your mouth. That's what happening. Every time I wanted to take it farther, I didn't feel I was doing it with that girl instead I was doing it with Jane. Then I stopped right at that time. That's why all of my ex-es hated me. When they asked me why I stopped, I can't answer I just asked them to go away.

Always thought it's only a temporary thought, but it goes like that for the past two year. After so many times occurred, I really was convinced that I can't love anyone beside her.

Last month, I tried to call her house, a lady picked up the phone, it's not Jane and I wondered who she was. I asked for Jane then she was in a fake shock and said that Jane was in Indonesia going to an international boarding school called Longview. She asked my name but I was in a terrible shock so I spontaneously hang up the phone.

I started searching up for Longview school and noticed that the school has a connection with mine. Then I quickly took care of the transfer and talk to my parents. They reject it before since it was dangerous (you know, terrorist thingy) but then I made them sure that the school's safe. After a lot of argument, they let me go here.