Stuck Abroad Pt.5

Awwww I haven't see any big numbers on the vote and comment but I'm feeling the shiver inside me when I look at he readers :)

Maybe ur reading with mobile phone,but please please please please vote .and it would mean the world to me if you comment.

Because there's a great amount of readers, I'm making this quick quick quick. So here it is :)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Stuck Abroad Chapter 5

Justin's POV

Finally, Indonesia. The heat and temperature are high. I have to take off my hoodie and wears only t-shirt. I sling my backpack and step out the airport. Some people looking at the door and holding boards. They said there will be someone picking me up. I take my bag and walk till the end of the crowd.

"Mister, Mister, Justin James eh?" a short and thin man came to me in a rush and his finger pointing a board he holds.

I read the board, JUSTIN JAMES, LONGVIEW INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, " Yes I am."

The man smile and point at himself, " Me, Longview school. Come... I bring your bag!" He seems to have a very basic english. Well, a least I'm able to undestand that.

He took my black square bag. I didn't bring much. Only clothes. I put my laptop, iTouch and blackberry in my backpack.

The man lead the way to the parking lot to a white mini-van with the school's logo" Come in." He smiles and open the door for me. Guess what people say about Indonesian kindness is true.

The man goes in and drives. He turn on the radio with an Indonesian ( i guess) instrumental song. I look at the road. the building are tall and look modern but then we took a turn in the highway and everything turns from buildings and towers into huts and fields.

There's a field full of paddy also something like a wooden man using a hat and lots of can hanging to it.

We drive in to the gate and I can see the building with bricks and stairs too. The car stopped. There the man open the door for me," Let's go."

He point a building and take out a piece of paper,"Administration office second floor. Yes! Go there!"

I take my luggage after he took it out, " Thank You." I smile and he smiles back. After a few staircase, I can see the school's door made of wood. i open the door. No crowd since it is 11.30 am, people might studying and teaching, I can see janitors and prefect walking. One of the prefect come to me," Are you new?"

He is a bit tall almost 6 feets.He wears a glass and a Navy blue coat. Thanks to the air cond they can stand wearing that coat," Yes. I was asked to go to administration office."

"Okay. Follow me." He go to the stairs and walk to it. Beside the place for trophies and such thing, There is this office with a long fluffy sofa, and the table with a woman looking at the computer.

" Hey, New Boy." The lady turn her head to the prefect and said, 'ouw' and the prefect goes out.

"So you are the New York boy,eh.... Justin James?" She ask me while searching something under a pile of paper. She slid out a cream folder and opens it." Your school already arrange it and this is your schedule also your room is in the third floor of the dorm number 310, luckily, there's no one there so you would have the room to you yourself. Use it wisely." She looked deep to me.

I nodded,"Well, they say we need uniform?" I don't hate uniform but it's just makes you a bit the same. Not that i don't want to be the same or I am eccentric. I just feel a lot comfortable with my casual clothes.

"Oh yes, you can go downstair to the supply shop and they'll measure you and give you the uniform. form the stairs, go straight to the direction of the main door and turn left there you can see the suplly shop. And you're done here." She close the folder and smiles. I take my schedule paper also the uniform schedule. Turn left. Hah! There it is. I knock at the white door with a glas in the center and come in.

"Excuse me i need uniforms."

"Oh yes here come here." The mid-age woman with a short hair and a strange nose walk to me. I put off my belongings and she started to measure my body. She go to the pile of same wcoloured light blue short sleeved shirt. She take one of those and a navy blue vest also the black fabric pants. I can see she's taking one striped light and navy blue tie.

She hand it to me and write something," You camn use whatever socks you like you can use ankle socks and the shoes."

After a few things, I finally in my room. It was simple but a bnit cozy. I out my bag and go to the window. I still felt the jetlag. Th school starts tomorrow so I better sleep now so there will be no more jetlag tomorrow. And so I would be able to find Jane. I could feel the smile in my face.

Aidan's POV

Tch. 7.05 this girl really can't be punctual. My ass are starting to ache from sitting on this hard wooden chair. What kind of woods they used here? Anyway, I wonder what in the earth was wrong with her. Got no watch? Turtle-walking syndrome?

Wait. Footsteps! That must be her.

"Hey! Sorry I'm late!",she told me catching her breath.

She looked so cute with her white overall. The laces are put perfectly. She used a white matched flat shoes. Her brown hair made into a pony-tail. She really really looks great.

"Hey,Aidan!" She waved her hands in front of me. I wake up from my can-be-called perverted thoughts. Well,at least I didn't think of her naked or something like that.

"Oh, yes." I clean my throat. Well, there's no use for me to be nervous. I was okay when we were in the library.

She sit in front of me," Umm, sorry for being late." She looked a bit guilty. Auw! That makes her cuter!

Wait, she mention late?

Oh yes! Late!!!!

I looked at the clock on the wall, 7.17 pm, "I don't know what's wrong with you but you got a serious problem here! You know you are late 17 minutes don't you? What's wrong with you? You got no watch? No clock? You can see time in your cell if you don't have clock! Or maybe you got a turtle-walking syndrome?" I suddenly blurt thousand word.

She stare in an unbelievable sights but suddenly her face turn tomato red. She stands up quick and walk to the stairs with a frown and a heavy steps. She went down the stairs and I can't see her again.

Shit! What's wrong with me? Why do I lost control like that? That isn't me.

Jane's POV

He's bloody insane! I just can't take it anymore!I don't care about that freakin assignment! I'll make that bloody sci-fi story by myself! I don't care if it will be a robotic love story I don't care. I can't work with a total hot-headed annoying screwed-up boy! I hate him! I won't give any shit about his craps. I can't compromise all the time and he crossed the line!

I opened the door and slam it. Sasha and May were chatting when I got in.

May stands up quick and so does Sasha,"What happen Jane? Why...Why are you...crying?"

What?Crying?I touch my cheek and I feel something wet.

Great! If I were a building, I hate him from the basement to the rooftop!

He is a...jackass!

I wish Justin was here. He would never done such thing. Justin....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

How's it people?

When I look at the readers number, it gives me power boost.hahaha.

Anyway,leave comments please!!!

I NEED THEM!

By the way,

Iloveyoufull incredible people :]

With love,ikanotikan ;)

Stuck Abroad -Completed-जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें