Chapter 7: The Fuck New Guy?

(Tucker's p.o.v.)
     "I'll admit Tucker, your doing better than I thought you'd be. But can you match a freelancer?" Wash asked as I hid behind his desk, reloading my rifle.
     The last minute went... well. I got Wash a few times with my rifle before running out of ammo in my magazine and begun the knife fight. And note to self, don't challenge Wash to a knife fight.
     "Tucker, you can't keep hiding. We only have so long left in class." Wash said taunting me.
     I look from over the desk seeing as Wash was no longer in sight. I look around from left to right, spotting Yang point to her back out of the corner of my eye.
     "The fucks with the cologne?" Wash whispered in my ear as I turned around, the stock of my gun almost meeting his face but instead he caught it, kicking me in the chest.
     As I soar across the classroom Wash opens fire, hitting me every time then throwing the rifle like a knife at me.
     "Well shit." I say hitting the wall as I see my rifle approach closer until shot away.
     Wash and I turn to see that new kid holding a double barrel shotgun with a blade beneath it, putting it back.
     "Mr. Judas Charleston, is there any reason you'd get involved?" Wash said looking at the kid who sank back down in his seat.
     "Uh, I was keeping track of Tucker's aura on my scroll and saw it was dropping low." This Judas kid said. Wonder where he's from?
     "Thank you for the concern Judas, but in a real battle a real person isn't going to care if your aura drops low."
     "I'm sorry sir." Then the kid sat down.
     "Excuse me Mr. Washington!" Weiss said raising her hand.
     "Yes, Ms. Schnee?" He replied.
     "In what way are you showing us, 'military strategy'?"
"Ah, I believe you being from Atlas you're familiar with the military. I'm teaching you to think like a huntsman while training like a soldier."
I walked over to Wash, sweeping his legs out from under him when he lands on his hands, twisting and kicking me in the face.
"Ow God damn it!" I yell getting knocked to my ass.
"Well, it's a step up from, "surprise mother fucker", isn't it?" Wash asked picking me up.
"Whatever." I say walking back to my seat.
     Wash went on a small talk about different advantages of knowing military tactics and huntsmen training as Yang slugged my shoulder.
"You seem to know the new teach, wanna explain how?" She whispers knowing Wash probably has an eye on me
"When classes are over I'll tell." I whisper back.
"I believe we have time for one more fight, anyone?" Wash asked.
I wanted to go for round two but some other kids hands shot up right away.
"Judas and Nora! Since the two of you raised your hands at the same time how about a double match." Wash said.
And now the class sees Wash as the badass ex-freelancer he is. Cheeky asshat move if you ask me. I notice glances form the likes of Jaune, Weiss, and some other kids that Wash wants to take on both of them. But they don't stand a chance.
"Alright, begin when ready." Wash said getting in a stance.
"Mr. Washington, aren't you gonna us-" Judas was cut off by the sudden pink blur known as Nora charging Wash. As the hyperactive ginger was about to swing Wash delivered a side kick to Nora's gut, knocking her to the ground.
Judas runs towards Wash who's having a hard time keeping up with the kid. His shotguns handle straightens making a bladed baseball bat looking weapon as he swings at Wash. But of course, the asshole ducks sweeping Judas off his feet.
"Now class, as you can see Ms. Valkyrie was a bit slow to the swing, leaving her open. Mr. Charleston was fast, but him slowing to swing left me time to duck." Wash explained as Nora got up.
She launched a barrage of grenades at the ex-freelancer, leaving a pink smoke to cover the stage.
"Damnit now I can't see anything." I say.
"That dolt! How's anyone supposed to see?" Weiss said.
"Actually it's a great strategy, by blinding Mr. Washington Nora or Judas has some cover." Ren explained in a calm tone.
After the smoke cleared and the sounds of weapons hitting metal and fists hitting anything, Wash still stood holding Judas over his shoulder, throwing him into Nora.
"I believe that's all for today class, please head to Professor Port's room. Tucker you stay here." Wash said as I groaned.
"Someone's in trouble." Ruby teased.
"Hey at least I wasn't asleep almost all of class." I retort as everyone left, leaving me and Wash alone.
"Quote a display of language at the start." He said.
"Shut up, now how the fuck did you get here?" I ask him.
Skipping all the boring crap I took out everyone was looking for me, Wash found a pirate, that pirate was Judas, and the two were teleported here.
"So this kid you fought today with Nora, has fucking amnesia and was a pirate? And he's only 17!" I yell.
     "Were you paying attention when Kimball said Charon was stealing criminals off old UNSC prison ships to become mercs?" Wash ask not very impressed.
     "Uh, wanna run that by me again?"
     "Whatever, I have a meeting with Ozpin. I'll let you know if anything interesting happens."
     "Don't do any of your freelancer bullshit. I trust Ozpin like I trusted you back on Chorus, and I really like things here. Don't fuck shit up by demanding a way back." I say.
     "Fine. I wasn't even thinking of anything that rash but if it helps you sleep, fine. Oh, and if I find a way to leave, I'm taking it and your coming with." Wash said leaving.
"Like hell you will." I comment, leaving the room.
(Wash p.o.v.)
That dumbass! He needs to come back! With the info we've recently gathered we need his sword. Alright David, clear your head so you don't burst out at Ozpin.
I exit the elevator, watching as Ozpin gaze me down.
"You called?" I ask.
"Yes, I want you to run through a trial to prove you are worthy to be a teacher at this school. It will take place tomorrow. Would you wish to have an audience or have this go under the students noses?" Ozpin asks.
"I'd rather not the attention, but seeing as the kids don't take me very seriously at the moment I'll have it public to them via scroll."
"Thank you Washington, now it's come to my understanding you have quite the history with Lavernius Tucker."
"Yeah, you wanna know more about it I'd be happy to tell the tale. But for now I have to train."
(Tucker's p.o.v.)
And thanks to Wash I'm late. Fun! I saw Weiss storm out of the classroom more pissed than usual. So I followed her and decided to se what's up.
     "Hey ice queen what's up?" I ask her. She just grunts and looks at me.
     "Ok look, I just wanna be helpful and you seem more pissed than usual. So what's going on?"
     "I believe I should be the leader of Team RWBY." She says in almost a whisper.
     "Wait come again?"
      "I believe I should be the leader of Team RWBY! And not that dolt!"
     Ah so it's a jealousy thing.
     "Well I'm gonna start by asking why?" I ask leaning against the railing on the balcony she's at.
     "I've had proper training, education, tutoring, and more practice as a leader than Ruby! Ozpin made a terrible mistake! I can't stand you, but at least your not in charge of my team!" She said.
     Ok I think I've got this.
     "You are just a spoiled bitch aren't you?" Nailed it.
     "Excuse me?"
     "You think the fact that daddy dearest, who I'm feeling doesn't treat you right, gave you all the best teachers that money could buy, gave you everything you have, and made you believe everyone is below you. So do you still think your grade A leader material?" I ask seeing her turn red in anger.
     "That's not even remotely true first of all!" I just looked at her like, 'really?' and it switched her response.
     "Well, maybe about fifty percent." She said looking down.
     "Weiss no ones perfect. And yes I get its hard hearing it from a Schnee but look, Ruby is trying her best and to be honest she's doing not half bad. Better than me." I say.
     "You were a leader once?" She asked a bit confused.
     "I was a captain of my own platoon, we were pretty much secret soldiers doing odd jobs for Ironwood. I lead my platoon into an enemy base for Intel and wouldn't you know it, everyone died under my command except one. And the Intel was corrupt!" I say chuckling a bit at my tweaking of the story.
     "I-I had no idea." She said rubbing her arm.
     "Look, stop trying to outclass your peers and try to be the best you can be as an underling for once." I say leaving.
     I walk back to my dorm to see a note hanging on the wall. Odd.
     "See me later, I have a question." I read. There was a J on the bottom so I went to team JNPR's room thinking it was Jaune.
     "Hey dos one of you guys put this note on my door?" I say kicking down the door.
     "And I just fixed that." Ren groaned as Nora chuckled a tiny bit.
     "I saw Judas put it on there, his dorms to the right of ours." Pyrrha said.
     "Thanks."
     I walked to the door and kicked it down to see Judas looking at his merc armor, his face showing confusion.
     "Okay, the fucks with the note new guy?" I ask nicely.
     "I wanted to know about this armor, I don't remember anything about it but it's similar to Professor Washington's." He says.
      "Well duh, he probably built it." I say leaving.
      Damn I hope his amnesia doesn't wear off.