Chapter Twenty-Five: Captured Together

Vick
Chris and I were surrounded. Men in every corner, with Monica following behind. They were closing in on us quick. Chris then rushes to Gideon and grabs him. Chris pulls out a switchblade from his pocket.

"One more step and I'll kill him!" Chris says, pressing the blade against his neck.

Monica laughs.
"You've never killed anyone. You're bluffing!"

"Try me!" Chris presses the blade even harder into Gideon's neck.

"Take it easy, man! We can work this out!" Gideon pleas for his life.

"Shut up!" Chris yells.

"Chris, you're making a mistake." Monica warns.

"Chris, don't do this! He's not worth it!" I try to reason with my uneasy boyfriend.

"But he's a traitor! He deserves this!" Chris shouts back.

"You're bluffing. You won't do it." Monica begins to taunt Chris.

Chris gives a look of complete defeat and looks down in shame. Monica laughs maniacally.

Before I could even blink, Chris quickly slits Gideon's throat open, killing him instantly.

"NOOOOOOOO!" All I could do was scream.

"OH MY GOD! You bastard, you actually did it!" Monica is shocked by Chris's actions.

Chris's hands shook as he let Gideon fall into a pool of his own blood. The choking and gagging sounds were like nails on a chalkboard. Chris began to back up, hands still shaking, covered in blood.

"W-What did I-I do?!? What. Did. You. Make. Me. Do? LOOK AT WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!!!" Chris was horrified and completely out of it.

"Oh my god no! No, no, no, no, no, no! Chris, what did you do?!?! GIDEON, WHY?!?!" I sob uncontrollably.

"Wow. You know, I didn't think you had it in you. It's kinda sexy when you're riled up like that. I like this new Chris Brown." Monica begins to seductively walk towards Chris.

"Get away from him! Don't touch him!" I struggle to free myself as she continues to seduce my boyfriend.

"You know, I could use someone aggressive like you. Someone who'd be willing to kill again." Monica tries to convince Chris as her hands rub his chest and shoulders.

"Really? I-I don't think so! You think I'll fall for your tricks again? No, not this time! I just killed a man." Chris looks as his stained red hands.

"No, there's no tricks. Just a deal." Monica says, biting her lips.

"No, no Chris! Don't you do it!" I continue to struggle to save Chris.

"A deal? What deal?" Chris asks.

"Well, I could let you go and risk being snitched on, resulting in your deaths or..."  Monica starts.

"Or?" Chris asks.

"Or, you can stay here and join me. And I'll let your girlfriend go." Monica offers the worst deal of a lifetime.

"I...I don't know. I can't choose." Chris was beyond confused.

"NO! GET AWAY FROM MY MAN!" I tear from the straps I was tied down with.

I was able to struggle enough to break free from the table. I ran towards Monica and jumped on her back.

"YOU EVIL WITCH!" I say as she tries to shake me of her.

"GET OFF OF ME, YOU PSYCHO!" Monica wrestles me to the ground.

Chris just watches as two chicks wrestle each other.
"I can't decide! But keep fighting, it's kinda hot!"

Monica and I both stop the fight to look at Chris in annoyance. I continue the fight by grabbing Monica by the hair and yanking it hard. Monica tries to scratch my eyes. The fight kept going until some  of Monica's men and Chris pulled us off of each other.

"THIS ISN'T OVER!" I scream.
"Oh, it just started!" Monica taunts.
I get triggered by that and ran again to try to attack her, but Chris grabbed me from behind. I struggle to release myself from his grasp.

"Let me go! I'll kill her! I kill her again!" I angrily spit.

"Oh, honey. Too late, I'm dead on the inside. Can't kill what's already dead." Monica exits with her men following behind, but before she leaves, she spins on her heels and faces us.

"Oh, before I forget, lock 'em up. If they try anything, kill 'em." Monica commands her men and they forcefully grab us.

"Get your dirty hands off me, you jerk!" I say, squirming around.

Monica leaves, click-clacking into darkness, her laugh echoing in the warehouse. Chris and I try to fight them off, but to no success.

The men drag Chris and I to a storage unit and throws us in, but not before handcuffing us together to a pole and gagging us with bandanas.

The men slam the door and lock it. We squirm around, trying to set ourselves free, but it was no use.

We were captured together.

******
A shortie, but a goodie. Sorry, guys that it's so short. But there will be more on the way.
Byee ❤ U!