Chapter Nine: Death Turns Into An Idea

Chris

I had stayed up for hours thinking about her. Worrying for her. Cursing myself out in my head. I needed to see her again. But how?

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my phone vibrating.

I answered it and on the other line was a frantic voice that sounded actually like Victoria.

"Hello? Vick? Hello? Calm down! What happened?" I say over the phone.

"Chris! Chris, please help me!" Vick cries over the phone.

"What's the matter? Are you okay?" I ask in a panicked tone.

"My car flipped over on the highway! I can't get out! Please, help me!" Vick gasps between cries.

"Vick, hold on! I'm coming! Just stay there! I'm coming!" I say, frantically.

"Okay!" Vick says, still crying.

I hang up the phone and get dressed and head out the door to my car.

Oh god. Victoria is hurt and I have to save her.
Oh, man.
Don't worry, Vick. I'm coming.

Minutes later...

Chris

I arrived at the crash site and I see a car smoking from the sides. The car was also flipped over.
This might be Vick.
I walked closer slowly until I heard the loud cries of a young girl and then began to run towards the car.

Vick was upside down along with the car and she was crying and bleeding from her forehead.

"Vick? Baby, hold on. I'm gonna get you out, okay? Hold on." I say as calmly as possible.

"Okay." Vick says through her sniffles.

I tug on the bent door and the hinges were loose, so it was easy for me to pull the door off.

"Chris, hurry! My leg hurts really bad!" Victoria says, whimpering.

"It's gonna be alright, just stay calm okay? Grab my hands, baby. And when I tug, push your feet aganist the dashboard to propel your body forward, okay?" I command.

Vick nods and grabs my hands. I slowly tug and she pushes her feet on the dash. I tug again and she pushes again until she was able to slide out of the car.

I lift her bridal style and her sobs became softer. I stand her up and she had that same expression she had when she drowned at the pool.

"You alright? Anything broken?" I ask, scanning her body.

She nods and winces at her left leg.

I touch her forehead to notice her large cut near her eyebrow.

As soon as I did that, Vick's breathing gets heavy and her eyes roll into the back of her head as her body falls towards the ground. I catch her midfall and kneel towards the ground.
Vick's eyes were filled with tears as her silent cries filled my ears.

I looked down at Vick's hands, which were clutching her stomach.

"Move your hands, baby." I say, slowly reaching for her bloody wrists.

I slowly move her hands to reveal a large piece of glass sticking out of Vick's stomach, covered in blood.

Vick's whimpers got louder as I eyed her wound and then her.

"It freaking hurts, damnit!" Vick says through winced lips.

"Hold my hand, Vick. I'm gonna make it stop." I say, gripping her right hand as tight as I could.

"W-Wait, w-what are you d-doing?" She questions.

"Just hold on." I say through burning tears.

I reach towards her stomach and grip the glass in my free hand, making sure I didn't cut myself.

I slowly pull out the glass. Victoria screams at the top of her lungs. I pull again and she cries out even louder.

I threw the shard aside as I finished pulling the glass from her stomach, but she started bleeding heavily. Her white shirt was covered in her red blood. Her eyes began to get heavy and her breathing was slowing down.

"Vick? Vick? Stay with me, baby." I say clutching her face in my bloody hands.

"Chris, I'm so sorry." Vick apologizes softly.

"No, don't apologize. It's my fault." I say through tears.

"No. I hurt you. Right here." Vick lifts her hand and places it on my chest.

"No, no, no. It's okay." I grab Vick's small hand in mine.

I use my free hand to call 911.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There she was. Suffering in my arms. Her last breath used to cry for help. The sirens didn't tune out her cries of pain. She was able to escape the flipped car, but she didn't escape the glass that punctured her stomach. I tried to save her by warning her of the heavy rain, but it was too late.

Vick was my everything. Her green eyes were brighter than a full moon. Her hair so long and full. And a beautiful shade of light brown it was. Her warm mocha skin was now smeared with blood and cold as ice. Her soft pink lips were bluer than the sky.

I placed a small kiss on her forehead as I silently sobbed over my dead lover.

One year later...

Chris

Realizing and experiencing the death of Victoria is still heartbreaking even though it's been nearly a year since she...

Oh god. I can't even say it. But I have to realize that things happen.

I just came back from Victoria's funeral.
Yes, her funeral. I couldn't contain myself. I bawled when I gave my eulogy to her. And it was a open casket funeral, too. Her mother had the hardest time containing her emotions over her dead daughter.

When I walked down the aisle of the church, tears flowed down my face like a waterfall. I reached the casket and she looked just as gorgeous as she was when she was alive.

I gave my eulogy and the service ended with her family members and I lifting the casket and burying it.

But enough is enough. I don't need to get depressed and emotional. I'm a man who needs to embrace the fact that she is gone. Embrace. I need to embrace Victoria in my arms.

I can't do this.
I can't suffer like this.
I need her.
I need to bring her back.

And I know just how to do it.

-------------------
What is Chris planning? Plus, oh no, everyone! Vick is gone.

A tragic day for all. She will be deeply missed.

Or will she?

Keep reading to find out.

Byee guys!!! ❤ U!!!